SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Maybe Sophie's blog? She could give you the link.

Cautionary tale: During Des' season, I worked really hard to stay unspoiled b:c she was a fave of mine, yet I also wanted to sleuth. When sleuthing locations with just "Bachelorette" and the city's name, I stumbled on spoilers; ironically, they were foilers!

Good luck!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:22 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Question everyone - I've been watching the show through a NZ TV station's web page (they must have the rights) but its a long stretch from episode to episode.

I was keen to look at the official ABC Facebook page and Twitter accounts but I don't want to see any spoilers.

I am also keen to see the bios of each girl and other information but know that I can't look at the spoiler section.  Any suggestions on how to get more info without being spoiled?

I am careful not to post spoilers on my site Smiley here are the girl's bios, with any info I/we sleuthed about them, no spoilers: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/11/10/the-bachelor-2016-meet-ben-hs-ladies/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Thanks - I know someone who looks at this forum but is not as "active" as me with keeping up with the episodes and never posts. I'm going to get her to look at the ABC official page and make sure it's ok. I can't see why not - I doubt that would put any spoilers on there.

I will keep away from Facebook and Twitter though as people post comments and that could give the ending away.

I remember with the Bach NZ people were always commenting that so and so had won.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:28 pm

sophienette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Question everyone - I've been watching the show through a NZ TV station's web page (they must have the rights) but its a long stretch from episode to episode.

I was keen to look at the official ABC Facebook page and Twitter accounts but I don't want to see any spoilers.

I am also keen to see the bios of each girl and other information but know that I can't look at the spoiler section.  Any suggestions on how to get more info without being spoiled?

I am careful not to post spoilers on my site Smiley  here are the girl's bios, with any info I/we sleuthed about them, no spoilers: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/11/10/the-bachelor-2016-meet-ben-hs-ladies/

:Thanktwo

@sophienette That's brilliant! I really appreciate your help.

I want to more about the girls but am scared to go searching as I might see something I shouldn't.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:28 pm

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Just had a look and.....

It's a treasuretrove! High clap cheerleader

Thanks so much @sophienette I'm going to have so much fun reading all the information. I might look at things quite differently now that I will have more information. I was going on just what I saw on each episode. I still plan to stay away from social media though.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:42 pm

It's the best way to stay unspoiled! Enjoy Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Did none of these girls take Spanish in high school or college? This group date is embarrassing me.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Olivia's breath must really be something else. Ben always puts himself at a distance when he is facing her. He also covers his mouth.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:06 pm

I know Jubilee is looking kind of crazy and clingy right now but it's mostly like that she wants to leave because of not getting along with the girls in the house.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:07 pm

That's a good point Ayana.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:12 pm

Yup, this definitely looks like one of those cases where it's the contestant that wants to leave but they still have to make it look like they were dumped by the lead.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18