SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:57 pm

General discussion for Season 20. Absolutely NO SPOILERS! Any posts that appear to suggest a spoiler will be deleted. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you for putting this here. I do NOT want to know the outcome with Ben as I did with Kaitlyn. After I found out who she chose I stopped doing much watching. Completely stopped after Ben left.

Ben is a good man. I really hope this works as well for him as it did for Sean Lowe. There are enough similarities between the two to create interest for my husband and I to tape the show and watch it later. Ben seems to have the values of the heartland and hopefully will always remain the same.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Your welcome! I'm glad you're here. I enjoy reading posts from those who are not spoiled! I hope this thread brings out more. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Your welcome! I'm glad you're here. I enjoy reading posts from those who are not spoiled! I hope this thread brings out more. yes

I agree and let me add my thanks GA for giving us this thread. You are always so on top of members' requests! thanks!

I'm always spoiled- have thought about trying to do a season unspoiled but I have no willpower. But during Kait's season (which I otherwise try to forget), I loved reading the perspective of the small but articulate and perceptive unspoiled group.

Might have to keep bumping this to the top so hopefully more unspoiled posters will come here.Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Your welcome! I'm glad you're here. I enjoy reading posts from those who are not spoiled! I hope this thread brings out more. yes

I agree and let me add my thanks GA for giving us this thread.  You are always so on top of members' requests! thanks!

I'm always spoiled- have thought about trying to do a season unspoiled but I have no willpower.  But during Kait's season (which I otherwise try to forget), I loved reading the perspective of the small but articulate and perceptive unspoiled group.  

Might have to keep bumping this to the top so hopefully more unspoiled posters will come here.Smiley  

Be glad to help with that some. Have house remodeling going on though.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Hello again all my lovely friends!

I've just come back from holiday and noticed that one of the local channels is playing Ben's season about a day after it airs in the US.

So... I managed to stay unspoiled for Kaitlins season and I'm going to try and stay unspoiled for Ben. I plan to watch episode 1 tonight so will give you my thoughts tomorrow.

I actually looking forward to it. Ben is quite young and I'm hoping that they will get some younger contestants that are looking for a boyfriend and not a husband. This has worked really well for Art and Matty- he was 26 and she 24 and they are still going strong by just enjoying each other's company and taking it one day at a time.

@theKeptGrits  handwave  :Hi!!:

I hope we can stay unspoiled together to the end! It will be nice to have some company. With Kaitlins's season I was all by my lonesome in my unspoiledness but had fantastic support and friendly messages from my spoiled friends especially @AllAboutLove and @GuardianAngel

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:40 am

blowkiss @Katiebelle

So glad to have you back! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  1710264613  

I so enjoyed reading everything you posted for Kaitlyn's season and while I am spoiled I definitely can't wait to read your insights about Ben and the women contestants.  :yes:

O/T: Bach NZ should be starting filming Jan 15th so exciting!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:52 am

Katiebelle! Nice to see you! for you I hope you're well.

I'm very much looking forward to non spoiler views. I'm glad you're back!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:03 am

Once again I was impressed with Ben. (Much like that sex ed class that he gave a lesson during Kaitlyn's season). He had charming moments and an impressive move or two e.g. going back to Lace. He is reminiscent of Sean Lowe in the regard that he seems more compelling as the lead than as a Bachelorette contestant.

Not much to say about the women. Olivia knocked his socks off as soon as she stepped out the limo. He gulped as if she had taken his breath away. Someone on Twitter said she looked like a cross between Cameron Diaz in The Mask and Jessica Simpson Newlywed years. Spot on. I was disappointed to see in the previews she might be a b*tch.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 am

:drama

This is going to be the best season ever!

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post as I was so excited!

First off - I was a little worried that Ben wouldn't be able to pull this season off as he is so vanilla BUT with this bunch of girls he has all the flavours and the nuts to make it delicious and addictive!

Straight away some girls were standouts to me. So far I love Lauren B (what's with all the Laurens and Lauras!), Caila, Jennifer, Jo Jo, Samantha and Jackie. Those are my top 6 at this stage.

I also quite like Jubilee, a sex pot but a little scary with the whole "my man" thing and Becca. I don't know Beccas back story so if someone wants to fill me in that will be great.

There is obviously some complete loonies. Lace - right from the beginning I thought "pyscho stalker!" Was she the one who punched that poor girl in the face? And who was punched?

Also - who was the girl running down the stairs crying? My guess is it's Jubilee.

I think I'll have to watch the end bit quite a few times to catch everything. There seemed to be a lot of clues. Can we discuss them here are they aren't really spoilers as we have been shown them by the show.

I was impressed with Olivia until I saw the segment at the end. The other girls didn't like her.

So for pure entertainment I absolutely loved it but I am a little concerned with the US franchise"s obsession with putting a ring on it.

These people are so young. They don't need to be talking about marriage yet. They are all talking about marriage as the goal at the end of the show. Don't TPTB realise that putting pressure to get engaged does not help the relationship. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now.

So - I think Ben is pretty level headed and his parents have shown him a good example of a strong and lasting relationship so he's off to a good start. If he can find a few genuine girls that are there for the right reasons I think he's got a shot at finding love. Hopefully he'll be able to weed out the crazy drama fame seeking ones pretty quickly.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:I don't know Beccas back story so if someone wants to fill me in that will be great.
Becca was on last season of the Bachelor, her "storyline" was that she's a virgin who's never been in love and she made it all the way to F2, but he ended up proposing to someone else (IMO, she was who he really wanted but because she wouldn't say "I love you," and said she wasn't ready for a proposal he went with the safer option, and they ended up breaking up a couple of months later). She also didn't kiss him until late in the season, so, depending on how far she makes it, it'll be interesting to see how she acts with Ben vs how she acted with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Thanks Katie for your recap, and Amy for explaining who Becca is!

Yes, anything that has been aired, can be discussed!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 62 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18