SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Seabear wrote: I keep watching for Lauren to be on my flight from SNA >>>SEA. laugh out loud laugh out loud
If she is, tell her I said hi giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 am

Will do Diana. laugh out loud   I was chatting with the head flight attendant on my last flight.  She used to be based in LA but was now based in Seattle.  While based in LA she lived in Marina Del Rey.  She told me an interesting fact....that the LA based flight crews cover all the LA area airports (LAX, SNA, BUR, ONT) and have to be in quick response proximity (c.1hr).  No small task with our horrible traffic.laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 am

I'm not looking forward to seeing her upset next episode no no

I'm really looking forward for the rest of the season after next week's episode though! Let the real fun begin heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 am

I'm with you, Diana! I don't know how much more Olivia drama I can take! I understand the producers want drama but this whole thing has overtaken the whole show!

I'm not looking forward to Lauren being upset either and I'm really interested to see who causes the tears!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 am

If I had the patience, I'd just DVR the whole show then marathon. I'm ready to see how it all shakes out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 am

I can't wait to see why she's crying though. Is the show starting to get to her or will there be a specific reason.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

I also am very curious to see what could make her cry like that. She is wearing the outfit she was wearing at the end of this week's episode.. so it must be during the cocktail party/rose ceremony that is currently taking place and "to be continued".

A couple of random things I wanted to point out:

One, I know earlier in this thread (or maybe thread #2) people discussed how he was talking to Lauren in the promo at the end of the season premiere when he said "I feel lucky every time I am around you" (in the promo you can't see her face but it was clearly her because she was wearing her white outfit from this week..) I was sad they left that out in the episode this week when they were walking around Mexico City... Guess they can't make things TOO obvious...

Also, I'm not sure if anyone on here follows Dana Weiss (Possessionista) on twitter or on her blog, but she included this snippet in her blog recap from this week:

"He has a little time with Jennifer and the remaining Twin, then he and Lauren B disappear into the streets of Mexico City where it’s obvious Ben is so into Lauren that if he doesn’t pick her, I may sue ABC for false advertising. They spend a lot of time together and I think it has something to do with the fact that Lauren is in a skin tight white two piece outfit that people keep asking me for . I am not sure it would be responsible for me to encourage anyone to wear this without throwing in 10 pack of pilates classes. (P.S. it’s from Lulus but not available anymore. Sorry.)"

I thought this was pretty funny. She never really gets on the "side" of a girl and roots for a single one. She also doesn't seem to read spoilers, so I thought it was funny to see a somewhat non-objective person point out their obvious chemistry/connection.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:19 pm

She is NOT wearing the same outfit. She is wearing a lace black cover up. She also wore it in Vegas when doing her eye makeup in the bathroom with Jennifer and JoJo.

Her nails are also a different color. Brown in epsiode 4 and pink in episode 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Sorry if this was already posted:  Lauren followed Whitney on IG 21 hrs ago
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Diana will love that news! Two of her favorite girls Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 pm

adj13 wrote:I also am very curious to see what could make her cry like that. She is wearing the outfit she was wearing at the end of this week's episode.. so it must be during the cocktail party/rose ceremony that is currently taking place and "to be continued".

A couple of random things I wanted to point out:

One, I know earlier in this thread (or maybe thread #2) people discussed how he was talking to Lauren in the promo at the end of the season premiere when he said "I feel lucky every time I am around you" (in the promo you can't see her face but it was clearly her because she was wearing her white outfit from this week..) I was sad they left that out in the episode this week when they were walking around Mexico City... Guess they can't make things TOO obvious...

Also, I'm not sure if anyone on here follows Dana Weiss (Possessionista) on twitter or on her blog, but she included this snippet in her blog recap from this week:

"He has a little time with Jennifer and the remaining Twin, then he and Lauren B disappear into the streets of Mexico City where it’s obvious Ben is so into Lauren that if he doesn’t pick her, I may sue ABC for false advertising. They spend a lot of time together and I think it has something to do with the fact that Lauren is in a skin tight white two piece outfit that people keep asking me for . I am not sure it would be responsible for me to encourage anyone to wear this without throwing in 10 pack of pilates classes. (P.S. it’s from Lulus but not available anymore. Sorry.)"

I thought this was pretty funny. She never really gets on the "side" of a girl and roots for a single one. She also doesn't seem to read spoilers, so I thought it was funny to see a somewhat non-objective person point out their obvious chemistry/connection.

I posted somewhere about Lauren's outfits, they are not the same. The crying is I believe at the GD after party

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:28 pm

rhondam wrote:Sorry if this was already posted:  Lauren followed Whitney on IG 21 hrs ago

Hope she's not after breakup tips!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88