SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by adj13 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 pm

eversotrue wrote:She is NOT wearing the same outfit. She is wearing a lace black cover up. She also wore it in Vegas when doing her eye makeup in the bathroom with Jennifer and JoJo.

Her nails are also a different color. Brown in epsiode 4 and pink in episode 5.

Excuse me, I'm sorry, she was wearing black lace in both Episode 5 at the cocktail party and in the preview where she is crying so I mistakenly thought they were the same outfit. Now I see they are not.

adj13

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm

mindless wrote:
rhondam wrote:Sorry if this was already posted:  Lauren followed Whitney on IG 21 hrs ago

Hope she's not after breakup tips!

I think it might be a Becca connection thing. Whitney followed her back this morning, so they may have been introduced, somehow.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Lauren's followed quite a few bachelor alumni, so I think it's just another follow. It's nice that Whitney followed her back though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Al wrote:Diana will love that news! Two of her favorite girls Smiley
I just had a mini fangirl freak out over this. rotfl Two of my favorite contestants ever. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:29 pm

adj13 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She is NOT wearing the same outfit. She is wearing a lace black cover up. She also wore it in Vegas when doing her eye makeup in the bathroom with Jennifer and JoJo.

Excuse me, I'm sorry, she was wearing black lace in both Episode 5 at the cocktail party and in the preview where she is crying so I mistakenly thought they were the same outfit. Now I see they are not.

No worries, girl! I also thought it was the same outfit until Sophie pointed out to me that they weren't. They looked the exact same laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 am

In a preview for next week it mentions that during the group date after party "more drama happens when, at the after party, another woman tries to get Ben’s attention “at the expense of one of the frontrunner’s reputation.”" Any idea who this could be about? Could someone have possibly said something about Lauren B and that be why she is upset? TOTAL speculation there and absolutely nothing to go on. Just wondering..

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:53 am

It leads us to think that but with the way they spin these promos and stuff, we won't know until Monday. It's gotta be something crazy to make Lauren break down like that! That wasn't just a few tears. That was full on breakdown laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:53 am

Julie81 wrote:
adj13 wrote:

No worries, girl! I also thought it was the same outfit until Sophie pointed out to me that they weren't. They looked the exact same laugh out loud

I also thought the were the same handwave

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:55 am

Julie81 wrote:It leads us to think that but with the way they spin these promos and stuff, we won't know until Monday. It's gotta be something crazy to make Lauren break down like that! That wasn't just a few tears. That was full on breakdown laugh out loud

She is talking about Olivia in one of the crying scenes so I guess is somehow has to do with her...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Miyala wrote:
Julie81 wrote:It leads us to think that but with the way they spin these promos and stuff, we won't know until Monday. It's gotta be something crazy to make Lauren break down like that! That wasn't just a few tears. That was full on breakdown laugh out loud

She is talking about Olivia in one of the crying scenes so I guess is somehow has to do with her...

She is?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Diana wrote:friendshipgoals - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 O1FIgoI
#friendshipgoals

Source please, and thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88