SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:54 pm

From bens blog about Lauren

I'll echo what the girls said though, asking Lauren out in front of them all was definitely awkward. And the second I did it I could feel the energy sucked out of the room. It's a really hard situation, but I just have to do what I think is best and after the way last week ended with Lauren B., I really felt like we needed to address our issues and get them out of the way if we were going to be able to move forward.

But before that, I just wanted to have fun. I was so excited that I was able to share my hometown and the places that were special to me with Lauren so while I knew we needed to address last week at some point, I didn't want to spoil what I knew was going to be an unforgettable day either.

Showing Lauren around my hometown just felt right. After all these extravagant dates for which I am forever grateful, this just felt so normal and I loved that. Seeing how genuinely interested and excited she was really meant a lot to me too.

But the place that might mean more to me than any other on the entire planet is the Baker Youth Club. I wouldn't be the man I am today without my experience at Baker's and with the people there – both the employees and the kids. They truly impacted my life in ways I can't possibly describe.

Being able to see those kids and Tracy brought a smile to my face that is still there as I write this. But because this place meant so much to me, I really wanted to do something special for them. As The Bachelor I have had so many new opportunities open up to me. Things I never thought I could do or would be possible. But all of that would mean nothing if I couldn't share it with the people that I love and the people that got me here. So seeing those kids' faces light up when Paul George, George Hill, Frank Voegel and Boomer walked in was priceless. I'll remember that forever. By the way, can we talk about how awesome Paul George is?! This guy is playing out of his mind right now! Okay, sorry, I know this isn't about sports I just had to say it because wow.

Anyway, the whole point of all of this is how awesome it was to watch Lauren just soak all this up and enjoy it just as much as, if not more than, I did. It showed me so much about her character, and I knew right then and there that she was definitely the woman that I thought she was. I knew we still needed to talk about it that night and get it out of the way between us but watching her that day, I didn't doubt her even a little anymore.

RELATED VIDEO: Hear What Chris Harrison Thinks About Leah's Betrayal on The Bachelor

Facebook
Twitter

So that night, while I knew I still trusted Lauren, we still needed to talk about it. Because I knew that, but she didn't yet. And communication is so vital in any relationship that I felt like it was important that we both understood where we were coming from and what we were feeling. What she said to me was perfect and I felt like that night we maybe came further as a couple than we ever had to that point.

What shocked me watching it that night was hearing Lauren say she was in love with me. I know to a lot of you this is a TV show and that you expect stuff like this, but I had no idea. I had no idea that she had said that and felt that that night until right now. It's really great to watch that and hear that and know that it wasn't just me that felt our relationship really take a step up to a new level that night.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Saw that pic! She replied with something like, "such a great day" or something like that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Awww, Ben must've felt over the moon happy watching the episode and hear Lauren say she is in love with him. I bet it's a nice positive boost for him and I'd love to hear their conversation after that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Awww, Ben must've felt over the moon happy watching the episode and hear Lauren say she is in love with him. I bet it's a nice positive boost for him and I'd love to hear their conversation after that.

That is a MAJOR tell imo! Swoon worthy! Would Ben say it was great to hear knowing he'd be breaking her heart in a few episodes? I think not!
What shocked me watching it that night was hearing Lauren say she was in love with me. I know to a lot of you this is a TV show and that you expect stuff like this, but I had no idea. I had no idea that she had said that and felt that that night until right now. It's really great to watch that and hear that and know that it wasn't just me that felt our relationship really take a step up to a new level that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:32 pm

I love what he said about Lauren in his blog.....I wish I could have seen his face when he saw her say she loved him! :inlove

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Ok. Some things worries me about Bens blog. I was so sure he chooses Lauren but now Im officially worried. If Lauren would have been his F1 wouldn't he then know when she fell in love with him? Usually you talk about those kind of stuff, right? Also he still talks about Jojo as the one he (present time) can be himself the most with. That would really not be so nice for his F1 to hear if thats not Jojo right?

Hm... still theres nothing that points to Jojo being F1 after the show stopped filming right? When I look at the episodes I definitely see Lauren as his no 1 but I do see his connection with Jojo getting closer and there is still a lot of alone time left (and I saw him in the Waterfall :/)... Hm.... Worried...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Y'all. He knew she said that already. The blog is just smoke and mirrors. She has had to have told him when she fell in love. That's just a natural thing to do in any relationship. Probably the first time he saw her expression and voice as she said the words but he already knew that's when she fell in love. Of course this is all my opinion laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:50 pm

She has she has said it to his face. He's told her back he is in love with her. But I don't think he knew she said it in this episode and how she said it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:52 pm

I hope you guys are right because I really like them together

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:She has she has said it to his face. He's told her back he is in love with her. But I don't think he knew she said it in this episode and how she said it.

Yeah I don't think he knew how she said it and the look of shock and surprise on her face when she realized it but I think he knows it was then that she fell in love.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Miyala wrote:Ok. Some things worries me about Bens blog. I was so sure he chooses Lauren but now Im officially worried. If Lauren would have been his F1 wouldn't he then know when she fell in love with him? Usually you talk about those kind of stuff, right? Also he still talks about Jojo as the one he (present time) can be himself the most with. That would really not be so nice for his F1 to hear if thats not Jojo right?

Hm... still theres nothing that points to Jojo being F1 after the show stopped filming right? When I look at the episodes I definitely see Lauren as his no 1 but I do see his connection with Jojo getting closer and there is still a lot of alone time left (and I saw him in the Waterfall :/)... Hm.... Worried...

What he meant is, it was a great feeling to know where Lauren's turning point was regarding her love for him. It was after he showed her what's the nearest and dearest things to him outside of his parents. She got the full essence of who he really was and was in love with the real him.

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Miyala wrote:Ok. Some things worries me about Bens blog. I was so sure he chooses Lauren but now Im officially worried. If Lauren would have been his F1 wouldn't he then know when she fell in love with him? Usually you talk about those kind of stuff, right? Also he still talks about Jojo as the one he (present time) can be himself the most with. That would really not be so nice for his F1 to hear if thats not Jojo right?

I don't think it's a case for worry at all. I believe that Ben was so surprised to see Lauren talk about it THE MOMENT SHE FELT IT. Maybe on their next date Lauren tells him she is in love with him, but to see Lauren's face at the time of her realization, with those blushing cheeks, smiling cute face, it must have been PRICELESS to Ben. It will be a reel that Ben will treasure for the rest of his life. The part where Ben says (in his blog),

"What shocked me watching it that night was hearing Lauren say she was in love with me. I know to a lot of you this is a TV show and that you expect stuff like this, but I had no idea. I had no idea that she had said that and felt that that night until right now. It's really great to watch that and hear that and know that it wasn't just me that felt our relationship really take a step up to a new level that night. "

ONLY PROVES THAT THEY'RE STILL TOGETHER NOW. JMHO. Because if he didn't choose her, he didn't have to say that and bring back feelings that were once done and said. THIS PARAGRAPH IS A HUGE TELL. Even if he followed it up with,

"I was VERY excited for my next date with JoJo." Because The VERY EXCITED pertains to the Wrigley Field and him being a Cubs fan.

Oh my, guys!!! I'm seriously in love with both of them. I've watched their scenes more than 10 times since last night. I'm most of the time right on what I feel with the couples I follow, so I HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOD FEELING THIS TWO WILL LAST. :cutesmile!:

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88