SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:03 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:She has she has said it to his face. He's told her back he is in love with her. But I don't think he knew she said it in this episode and how she said it.

ITA. IMO Ben has to write his blog based on what he knew at the time the episode was filmed. Lauren said what she said in an ITM that he didn't get to see during filming. IMO she later does tell Ben that she's been in love with him for a while but it's probably after HTD - maybe the FD. He will reflect this in a later blog, but not in this one.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:13 am

I can just feel his love for Lauren when I read his blog.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:18 am

Thanx all of you, now I`m a little less worried Smiley. You all bring up good points. It really was a nice date and very telling. :cutesmile!:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:She has she has said it to his face. He's told her back he is in love with her. But I don't think he knew she said it in this episode and how she said it.

ITA. IMO Ben has to write his blog based on what he knew at the time the episode was filmed. Lauren said what she said in an ITM that he didn't get to see during filming. IMO she later does tell Ben that she's been in love with him for a while but it's probably after HTD - maybe the FD. He will reflect this in a later blog, but not in this one.

JMHO

IA, and also, IMO, Ben's not going to say in his blog "Lauren told me at one of our SHVs that Warsaw was when she fell in love with me." TPTB would never allow that. JMO. :Nod:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 am

bronco18 wrote:IA, and also, IMO, Ben's not going to say in his blog "Lauren told me at one of our SHVs that Warsaw was when she fell in love with me." TPTB would never allow that. JMO. :Nod:

^^^ This

I just read his blog in its entirety and would say that he wrote it less based on what he knew at the time but more on what we all were shown in the episode.

IMO an earlier preview (first shown on Bachelor Live) showed Ben saying to one girl "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well." and that video showed what I believe (then and now) to be Lauren's blond hair; IMO he said that in response to Lauren telling Ben that she has known she's in love with him for a while and he replies in kind. It's plausible that Lauren tells Ben at some point (probably off camera and probably after the FRC) about the ITM and what she said in it - as I've posted previously IMO it's a defining moment in Lauren's journey - but Ben still has to ignore things he now knows and write like a first time viewer.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 am

If with Jojo now, he wouldn't rehash how awesome it was to hear recently while watching this episode Lauren say she loved him...he could write a plethora of other things to circumvent it to spare Jojo's feelings. I believe he is attesting to what we will see in about a month...BenLo engaged and happy! Saying he's was very excited for Jojo's date is innocuous and shouldn't bother Lauren at this point. But, if he is with Jojo (playing devil's advocate), then what he said in his blog about Lauren would be a huge suckerpunch (especially with all her trust issues), imo
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:56 am

I really like Lauren and Ben but still am waiting and hoping to really love them together.  He is so cutely a completely smitten kitten, no doubt about it, IMO.  But she just doesn't give me "the feels" yet and was almost leaning away from him a couple times to me.  I was hoping to really jump on the fan wagon this week, but still kind of running behind it hoping I'll get there because they do seem like really nice, regular, good people.  I think maybe Lauren is just so exceedingly normal, calm and level that I'm not appreciating her as much as I should.  I really liked their date though and happy to keep watching their love story, I just hope I get more invested in them since they seem like they'll be a really solid, gorgeous couple coming out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 CbUd7_XUYAAKO5o
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Don't underestimate these girls football skills. #superbowl2017 #TheBachelor #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:30 am

:yes:

Last edited by gatorfan1987 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 am

She says she was in love with him. Her facial expressions when she said that tells it all. The love story is there for all to see and I'm excited to witness it. I saw bad body language between Ben and jojo when they were eating and both of them didn't seem so into when they were snuggling on the ground during their date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:55 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindydee09 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Ben seems to have left LA yesterday..someone tagged him in a photo on Instagram on their flight. That would make sense he spent the weekend with Lauren in LA and flew out yesterday, since Lauren was out with her sister last night too at In and Out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB1Q-QUGBrY/?taken-by=elle_belle702

And today people posted a few pictures with him and it seems like he's in an office (Raymond James) in St. Pete, Florida. I wonder what he's doing there

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB21pwDPDGQ/?taken-by=sarahklaben

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB24dt4yrUb/?taken-by=kelseyabryant

cindydee09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88