SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I notice the comments are saying it's Chad's dog?

Is this another case of I'll pick you up at the airport, aka Melissa and Tye? laugh out loud

Now that you mention it this is interesting definitely the same dog :yes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-j4laQkHu/?taken-by=chadrookstool
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgcVoLAKXr/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

I also wouldn't be shocked if they are back together jmo

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I notice the comments are saying it's Chad's dog?

Is this another case of I'll pick you up at the airport, aka Melissa and Tye? laugh out loud

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 3806527698

Kashathediva wrote:I always thought JoJo was there to fill a role. So I am not surprised at all.

Someone once told me (back when Jason's season was filming) that "One of the final two girls went on the show to make an ex jealous and commit" This was - obviously - long before Melissa's book came out and a ridiculous realty show of some sort that chronicled all the things she did to make Tye take notice of her and commit to her.

When I first saw a sleuthed preview of the letter on JoJo's HTD that showed enough to identify it was from Chad, that clue from long ago has been like that stupid song you can't get out of your head.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Earworm, brainworm, funny that's the second time today I've heard that saying. Smiley

Melissa killed two birds with one stone. She got her share of gigs, plus the guy she really wanted.

I have always thought that was JoJo's goal and like you Lucas when we knew that letter was from Chad it only reinforced those beliefs, along with Kasha's opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm

JoJo's presence on the show immediately reminded me of Shayne Lamas and her role her season only as a F2 vs F1.
I wondered if Ben had NOT fallen for anyone if JoJo would have been the F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Can I ask Kasha, what made them similar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Both have had affiliation with past tv shows, reality shows, family in the business. They know the mechanics/how things work.
Both appeared very very scripted, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:27 pm

That's why I had a hard time liking JoJo. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she appeared to be going with the flow. I didn't see any real affection from her but rather a forced affection. The water pic which is suppose to be a very romantic date, even then she has her left hand on his chest. At that point in the season, you should be bear hugging him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:27 pm

I still think of anyone was a scripted backup F1, it's Whitney. Something funny going on there from day 1. Scripted wedding crashing, lack of chemistry, strange behaviour after the show, no FS sex even according to Whitney in some recent interview...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Ok . Thank you. I thought of Jake Pavelka in there too giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JoJo's presence on the show immediately reminded me of Shayne Lamas and her role her season only as a F2 vs F1.
I wondered if Ben had NOT fallen for anyone if JoJo would have been the F1.

This might be true, but JoJo is much easier to stomach than Shayne. Shayne drove me nuts. This probably happens more than we know. Whitney in my opinion was definitely the "scripted" or planned final one if Chris did not fall for anyone, or if his chosen (Becca) did not fall for him. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Well, that could be a great topic of discussion in the Whitney thread. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:41 pm

JoJo and Chad share the dog. It makes sense if they were together for over a year, they both became attached to the dog.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90