SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, that could be a great topic of discussion in the Whitney thread. :Nod:

Let's not go there again. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:JoJo and Chad share the dog.  It makes sense if they were together for over a year, they both became attached to the dog.  

Thanks mommyof1! Still catching up. I do think it is weird that JoJo posted a pic of a dog and Ben mentioned getting a dog. Does anyone know who posted first and how far apart the posts were?? Details please. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's why I had a hard time liking JoJo. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she appeared to be going with the flow. I didn't see any real affection from her but rather a forced affection. The water pic which is suppose to be a very romantic date, even then she has her left hand on his chest. At that point in the season, you should be bear hugging him.

I had the same reaction to her. The letter debacle and her horrible acting job and then the over the top meeting with her family, just pushed it over the edge for me. I just found it so un-believable.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:JoJo and Chad share the dog.  It makes sense if they were together for over a year, they both became attached to the dog.  

Thanks mommyof1!  Still catching up.  I do think it is weird that JoJo posted a pic of a dog and Ben mentioned getting a dog.  Does anyone know who posted first and how far apart the posts were??  Details please.  Hugesmile

Where did he mention getting s dog?? He mentioned dog in an interview .. But in reference to talking about a dog .. Or am I crazy

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:02 am

Apparently on his IG. I have no idea when he posted about it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 am

The pic of Jojos dog .. Would be interesting to figure where the pic is taken .. .?her place?? Don't recall that her decor was white...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:07 am

It looks like a nice patio area to me as what could be a grill is in the background.

About a month ago, she posted a video about how mischievous/untrained he is and there are other pics on her Instagram and Twitter of him. It looks like a coincidence to me.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:22 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Thanks mommyof1!  Still catching up.  I do think it is weird that JoJo posted a pic of a dog and Ben mentioned getting a dog.  Does anyone know who posted first and how far apart the posts were??  Details please.  Hugesmile

Jeepers wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Where did he mention getting s dog??  He mentioned dog in an interview .. But in reference to talking about a dog .. Or am I crazy

I'm not sure how to quote posts, so I hope i'm doing this right.
Anyways, I brought up the dog in another thread. I was thinking it was a hint that he picked Jojo as F1 but I guess I interpreted it wrong. It was in the ExtraTV video interview (from a few days ago) and a couple hours later after we had been talking about it Jojo posted a picture of the dog on instagram.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:00 am

avacaroline wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's why I had a hard time liking JoJo. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt but she appeared to be going with the flow. I didn't see any real affection from her but rather a forced affection. The water pic which is suppose to be a very romantic date, even then she has her left hand on his chest. At that point in the season, you should be bear hugging him.

I had the same reaction to her. The letter debacle and her horrible acting job and then the over the top meeting with her family, just pushed it over the edge for me.  I just found it so un-believable.

I think there's a difference between good acting and overacting and it makes all the difference in how believable the scene is. The letter debacle (good word for it BTW) is a case in point. JoJo's walk around the room with sobbing heard strains credibility for me because when the camera zoomed in on her, her mascara was perfect and her eyes were dry.

I found the scene by the waterfall hard to believe also - not for one big thing but for many little things. JoJo's head shake and "What?" when Ben says ILY the first time just struck me as what you would get if you told someone (without good acting training) "Act surprised when Ben says ILY" and that was JoJo's interpretation of what acting surprised would look like. But I don't think real people in real situations would act that way - it was just that little bit of over the top reaction that left me behind. When Ben said ILY to JoJo I really didn't expect her to say "Can you say that?" Why is she thinking of show rules when she should be basking in the joy of hearing ILY from a man she is supposed to be in love with? As GA expected a bear hug - she should have given him a bear hug and all that should have been the only thing on her mind - Ben and a love that she feels - not the show and it's stupid "rules".

Her rambling preamble to her admission to Ben that she loves him was just too many words and too little emotion. A simple "Ben, it's hard for me to admit this to myself and to you but I love you" would have been much more appropriate.

When JoJo talked about things that happened on her home town date she referred to it as "hometown". Sure - that's the word the show uses - but Lauren referred to that time as "when we were in Portland" and that's how real people being real would think of it. Don't talk in jargon or showspeak - talk real. Otherwise I'm going to think you're just doing a show and immersed in the process of the show - and not being real.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 am

allicat wrote:I'm not sure how to quote posts, so I hope i'm doing this right.
Anyways, I brought up the dog in another thread. I was thinking it was a hint that he picked Jojo as F1 but I guess I interpreted  it wrong. It was in the ExtraTV video interview (from a few days ago) and a couple hours later after we had been talking about it Jojo posted a picture of the dog on instagram.  

I think you did just great in quoting posts!

I think the situation surrounding the dog is certainly open to interpretation and perhaps there's no right or wrong way to interpret it - just that different posters are going to have different interpretations and seeing and hearing other's interpretations may affect our own - or not. That's what's so great about this forum - it exposes us to different opinions that help refine our own.

IMO it's pretty easy to see a connection between Ben's reference to talking to his fiancee about a dog and someone posting "I have a dog" as a possible clue. But ... when Lauren lost the pet she'd had since she was probably less than 10 years old, IMO she would have been very upset and in need of a shoulder to cry on, and to me the most logical one she would have turned to is "My Person" - which as she has said more than once - is Ben. And IMO if Ben was able to help her through that emotional time, it's something that Ben would have been likely to have strong memories of and thus have mentioned it without really thinking about it in the interview.

I do have one eyebrow raised that JoJo seems to have posted a picture of her dog shortly after Ben made that mention in the interview - it reminds me of some others who have posted things that make it seem like they are F1 when in fact they are not. IMO more often the real F1 doesn't feel any need to do that, so maybe this really is a clue.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:55 am

Also on the dog discussion. Why would Ben say they were going to get a dog about Jojo? Jojo already has a dog! She just posted lots of photos of the dog. I also am really suspicious that she posted that photograph after people here were posting about Ben mentioning getting a dog in an interview. I also agree that other seasons the F2 put out posts that maybe seemed like they were F1, I believe Becca did that. However TPTB may be encouraging them to do that. Just my take on this discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 am

Great post Lucas.

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90