SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:14 am

I don't see any signs of her being like Andi either. She seems like a kind empathetic person to me so far. Haven't heard a bad word about her from anyone who's actually met her. There is a wide variety of options between meek wallflower and self-centered mean girl. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:15 am

I'm always surprised at the Bach/Bettes that I thought I'd like/dislike and it turns out a surprise when it's just the opposite when they are the lead. Hopefully it will be a good season.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:31 am

pander3575 wrote:I'm always surprised at the Bach/Bettes that I thought I'd like/dislike and it turns out a surprise when it's just the opposite when they are the lead.  Hopefully it will be a good season.

Yep, I hear you. I picked Andi for lead on night one of JP'S season as I was excited to have a lawyer as lead. But by the time the season started, I was growing weary of her attacks on JP and now I just avoid her.

Whereas with Jo Jo I was slow to warm to her at start of season but now I like her a lot. She is very easy to watch onscreen and is very expressive. I hope to see more of the "life of the party" and compassionate side.

I also hope to see her as confident in role as she earned it for sure. The two things that I dislike most is when Bachelorette frets that the guys want another lead, or cry over boy not liking her as much as she likes them. I like for the lead to take the reigns and I just see Jo Jo doing that in a positive way vs. bossy/entitled.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:43 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Hey Longhornfan, good catch when you heard The Bachelor was filming in Dallas!  clapping!  Thanks for the scoop, GA!  bestbud!   RS...suck it!  giggling

Thanks, Mommyof1.  That was quite by accident that I saw that information on our ABC station, and this is my one and only time that I have ever added anything that could help in the sleuthing process.  But I am happy to hear that JoJo is going to be the next Bachelorette.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 am

ElonM wrote:I now have reasons to watch the Bachelorette. giggling

Thanks GA.

I don't usually watch 'ette, but this season I will definitely be tuning in! JoJo is going to rock it! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:41 am

Jojo gets to be the bachelorette, Lauren and ben get to be together. happy ending for both Jojo and lauren fans laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:56 am

For me it's not liking one woman more than the next. I got over that a long time ago. 
For me it's a matter of how ridiculous the show is and how scripted it appears. I felt the JoJo portion was overly scripted this season. That's my opinion. So it will be interesting to see how things flow. I'm hoping TPTB to do a better job this time around, but somehow I doubt it. 
I will never forget Matt Grant taking the ladies snowboarding and Shayne Lamas pulling out her lip gloss from her snow bib and applying it during SQT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Has anyone tweeted RS about this? I mentioned him in a comment about it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm so excited for Jojo! She will carry a great season on her own!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For me it's not liking one woman more than the next. I got over that a long time ago. 
For me it's a matter of how ridiculous the show is and how scripted it appears. I felt the JoJo portion was overly scripted this season. That's my opinion. So it will be interesting to see how things flow. I'm hoping TPTB to do a better job this time around, but somehow I doubt it. 
I will never forget Matt Grant taking the ladies snowboarding and Shayne Lamas pulling out her lip gloss from her snow bib and applying it during SQT.

Well Ben's whole "love story" with Kaitlyn was so obviously scripted it wasn't even funny to me, yet people really like him as the lead. I'm way more sold on JoJo's feelings for Ben than I ever was on Ben's feelings for Kaitlyn. Not that it even matters in the end, since most leads weren't really invested in the previous lead. Who can forget Chris Soules and his love letters, and obvious relief when he was let go? Andi and her cross-examination? JoJo at least seems to like Ben and I'm sure they will spend half the finale highlighting her sincerity. Whether you buy it or not is one thing, but she's doing a pretty good job so far IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Yeah, that whole Ben/Kaitlyn thing was a joke, IMO. 
Ben is a nice man. Period. If you do searches on him in any way, shape or form that is what is continually a constant. There, IMO, is a lot of good character in him.
 I don't say that about most cast as some are not simply imperfect, as we all are, but bordering on lazy to reprehensible again, IMO. 
I have to wonder what is going to come out on JoJo. I did read quite a bit on her Baylor escapades. It might be hard to cleanse that and I don't know what is or is not true there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 pm

If they can ignore the fact Chris Soules has a long criminal record, they can ignore whatever may or may not come out about JoJo. Unless people have proof it's just background noise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90