SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:07 pm

thumbsup  High clap Just learnt the great news!
So happy Jojo is the next Bachelorette !!!
I'll be on the starting blocks to watch her season.
Looking forward!

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:07 pm

I must be the only one that watches this for entertainment and could not care less whether I think the lead is a good role model or not laugh out loud Bring on the wild child, mean girl, witchiness, b!tchiness, whatever if that's the case!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 pm

No one thinks they are going to do another guys-pick-the-bachelorette thing, do they?
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Yay for Jojo! I hope her outfits are as on point as they have been this season! She's spunky Smiley

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I must be the only one that watches this for entertainment and could not care less whether I think the lead is a good role model or not laugh out loud Bring on the wild child, mean girl, witchiness, b!tchiness, whatever if that's the case!
Me too i don't care, just watch for entertainment :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 pm

This whole franchise is scripted, imo. It's difficult to separate truth from fiction at the best of times. I've learned to watch this show with a sceptical eye, and to question most of what I see, hear and read.  I rarely commit myself 100% to an  ending, just in case. That way I'm never fooled or disappointed.  :cutesmile!:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:23 pm

What noise was there about her time at Baylor other than what a poster posted here? Judging by her Facebook, JoJo had a serious boyfriend for a big chunk of her time at Baylor. He was a cutie.

I'm so looking forward to an entertaining season. I can't wait to see the reaction on social media come Monday. So many people are going to freak out from happiness laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I must be the only one that watches this for entertainment and could not care less whether I think the lead is a good role model or not laugh out loud Bring on the wild child, mean girl, witchiness, b!tchiness, whatever if that's the case!

:yes:ITA, I like that attitude Alanna, sometimes, people take it too personal. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:41 pm

I hope no one watches bachelor/ette to find role models. These people sign on to the show to chase variable levels of fame and to date multiple people or someone dating multiple people. Unless they have violent pasts, I don't really care.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:45 pm

As is tradition with the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, they manage to tarnish the image of a well-liked lead by the end of their season. Just look at Ben for being quite hated in Episode 9 when he dropped multiple ILYs all over the place.

I remember liking Andi the most in JP's season and picking her as ette and adored Kaitlyn during Chris season because she was very down to earth. Same thing with Jillian way back when. I see similarities of the edit of Jojo with Kaitlyn and Jillian as down to earth very likable character. We shall see what happens in her season. I think in her season, we will see the kind of guys she will gravitate to are probably nothing like Ben. Not that she's way out of Ben's league but I've always thought that Jojo is more interested in guys like her brothers. Those that move in social circles. Not someone like Ben from Warsaw Indiana.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Good for Jojo! Now bring on my eye candies and hopefully I will like the f1!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

:yes:ITA, I like that attitude Alanna, sometimes, people take it too personal. JMO

I do care about the character of the lead to a certain extent. I don't like rooting for a-holes. But there's no real indication of JoJo being one. Some anonymous gossip about her time in college means nothing to me, since 1) there's no proof of it being true, 2) even if it is true, it's in the past and I don't hold people's past mistakes over their heads forever. She's only young and I'm sure she's grown up a lot in the past few years. There were people coming into Caila's thread badmouthing her already during filming, so it's not like she's some controversy-free saint either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90