SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:29 pm

@Ruqibabe Thanks, it sounded like the same person. I noticed later it was dated Mar 7th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Sonia dress is popping tonight. Nick old boy you are been tease to the max and you still wont get any laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:35 pm

I wish this was on Monday nights!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 pm

My take this week....

At last!!! NO Heather!  NO Derek!!!  Everybody wins!

Other than that, it feels as if they have stretched the season one or two episodes too many. You can only see cuteness and sweetness and lovey dovey done with one couple and extreme awkwardness and mistrust with the other before it becomes the dead horse. The editors had nothing else to work with, so they gave them another vacation to create potential strife where there wasn't and sexual urges where there was only sexual tension.

So I feel that they have tried to create drama and conflict for Tom and Lily and provide false hope for a happy ending for Nick and Sonia. I haven't cheated or read spoilers or tabloids, but I believe that there is only one marriage that lasts and it is Tom and Lily.

You can see the scars on her shoulder from arthroscopic surgery when she appears on the show with Jamie, so clearly she had surgery. I am sure Tom was at her side when she awakened.  The little "discussion" at the restaurant seemed so staged because Tom was grinning at certain points as if he could barely keep up the charade.

All in all, I wish those two well. I think they mesh well.  The other two could have had a chance if both had let down their walls and tried earlier. It did seem as if they had fun together when they did activities. Wish they had shown them salsa dancing, if they did. Maybe they'll be good friends.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 pm

@fijibeachbum thanks for the update!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:07 am

Rooting for Tom and Lilly! I like that he asked for her mom's permission in last week's episode. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:33 am

Linds911 wrote:Rooting for Tom and Lilly! I like that he asked for her mom's permission in last week's episode. Smiley

I fell asleep and didn't see the new episode last night, but I wonder if that was when he "asked her to marry him" and gave her the ring that a couple of posters noticed on Lily's ring finger.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:06 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Rooting for Tom and Lilly! I like that he asked for her mom's permission in last week's episode. Smiley

I fell asleep and didn't see the new episode last night, but I wonder if that was when he "asked her to marry him" and gave her the ring that a couple of posters noticed on Lily's ring finger.  

I am thinking he would propose after the decisio .. IMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:50 pm

The only couple I'm really interested in is Sonia and Nick. Nick totally screwed up but is redeeming himself and making a real effort. They are overcoming obstacles and I see feelings for each other growing.Nick clearly sees what a gem Sonia is and wants to make this work. She moves back in with him so she is trying too.My favorite couple.

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong guy.)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Derek was matched with Heather, and they are dunzo.

Nick was matched with Sonia.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:18 pm

provenceguy wrote:Derek was matched with Heather, and they are dunzo.

Nick was matched with Sonia.

Yes! Thanks for pointing this out!!! yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Just wondering something. Going back to the Trista & Ryan days there were reported "sightings" of them here there and everywhere. While the MAFS couples don't have the same following as Bach/ette numbers wise. How is it possible that not one picture of any of the 4 of them has been tweeted, snap chatted or face booked? I can't believe that someone ha not seen Tom at the bus or Nick at his apartment or Lilly at hers. Sonia being at her place is not a sure sign since she had retreated there already. I just find it odd.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx