SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:51 pm

I finally watch tis weeks show and while I do think Tom and Lily are together I can help but wonder, when does he go to work? Know he works from home (the bus) but unless I missed something I have not once heard him talk about doing any work. Did I miss something?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lorijbaker Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 pm

They need to do an update of all the couples, where everyone is... I saw Davina got married...

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Woah, that was quick! I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:26 am

Here's a link to one of the articles about her wedding:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/08/married-at-first-sight-season-2-star-davina-kullar-is-married-again-get-details/

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:50 am

I created a new thread for former contestants. Thanks for the info @"Columiba, MD"

MAFS Former Contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CoIr_G8XgAAn8Vf
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CoEUtz0WIAAb1_E

Davina Davis ‏@davinadavisnyc  Jul 24 Manhattan, NY
I do, I did, we are....living a life we love together.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CdEfY18VAAIJOiz

This post seems to lend credence to the idea that there was a last minute substitution in at least one of the couples this year.
AVENUE SIX Boutique ‏@ZariBatista Mar 7
Part 2 #MAFS the "experiment" nightmare!

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:44 am

...all of which furthers my feeling that reality shows sometimes have little or nothing to do with real life. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 am

Please put a link in your post, @mtnlvr55

I deleted the episodes I had left because it had become so boring to me. Even 1 good couple didn't draw me in. I'm still recording what's left of the season to watch the finale and see how it ends up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:19 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CdEfY18VAAIJOiz

This post seems to lend credence to the idea that there was a last minute substitution in at least one of the couples this year.

Duh. Thus, why all three women were married off to men living dealbreaker lifestyles.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Is that the same person that posted awhile back that was sleuthed earlier in the season and that's why it was speculated Derick and Heather got married later than the rest? They were the last minute couple?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is that the same person that posted awhile back that was sleuthed earliest in the season and that's why it was speculated Derick and Heather got married later than the rest? They were the last minute couple?

Yes GuardianAngel. It definitely looks like the same person.
She already said all these before last season ended. I don't understand why she is trying to be relevant.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx