SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 pm

I just watched the episode, and I teared up when JoJo heard Ben said ILY for the first time. She can't believe it and I really see real emotions in her. I actually think Ben is crazy to not pick JoJo, she always tried to make him feel comfortable and loved, and he is obviously so much more relaxed with her, IMO.

On the contrary, Lauren only wanted to put Ben on the edgy. I don't know what Ben has seen in her, I think this relationship is more Lust then love. Lust as in Ben falls for her look (which I think she has some very weird features) and since she has been playing games, Ben just chased after the misery. IMO, this relationship has no depth at all, just like the football player falls for the cheerleader captain in any high school.

I still have no doubt Lauren is the F1, but I think the first impression of Lauren has clouded Ben's mind since day 1.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 pm

I have seen people here who don't like Lauren criticize Lauren for how she looks and I guess to that I will say about jojo while she has some great boobs She looks so different from when they interviewed her for her brothers show which makes me wonder if she had some work done. It wouldn't shock me since look at her mom.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 pm

How about we keep the discussion on episode 9, since we have so many other threads to discuss other things?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 pm

AmoreBella wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-put-fiance-through-hell-and-back-w165914

The article says: "Post-finale, the software sales rep came clean to his future wife about loving another woman. “I’ve had tough conversations,” Higgins told Us at the Women Tell All taping in L.A. February 27. (The special airs March 7.) “I put her through hell and back.” Indeed, a show source says the revelation “was a lot for her to take in.”"

So I am reading that quote to mean that did Ben not tell Lauren about the ILYs he said to JoJo until after the proposal. In another recent interview (either the ET clip or Eonline) when asked if he discussed it with his F1 he said something like "right away". I was kind of hoping he told Lauren before proposing, just in the intetrest of full disclosure, but maybe he was afraid to. 'Right away' could mean in the days after the proposal, IMO, but part of me wishes hed said it beforehand, but maybe that was too delicate of a time.

Ben also mentions in the US Weekly article linked above that F1 has watched some episodes but not everything. If you were Ben or Lauren would you want Lauren to see the scenes of him saying ILY to Jojo? I think it would be such a tough call because it is obviously SO painful to waych if you are Lauren, something you can't unsee. (I found it painful to watch as someone who is invested emotionally in BenLo.) However, the images/videos are out there FOREVER and everyone is talking about it, and part of me would want Lauren to watch it so there's no doubt and no mystery left to wonder about, kind of like ripping off the band-aid.

I'm interested in other people's opinions on these issues...
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:Ha trust me just because they are married doesn't mean something can't happen. I mean Kym Johnson and her partner were married to someone else and now they are engaged to each other after being partnered.

That's not true. They were both single when their romance started on the show. Robert was recently divorced, but certainly not taken.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 pm

^^  ITA with everything you said, peggy.  I still can't get a read on Lauren.  Is she quiet?  Is she shy?  Is she a witch with a capital B?   Not sure at this point, but she does come across emotionless at least in her edit.  Very robotic.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Seo2 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-put-fiance-through-hell-and-back-w165914

The article says: "Post-finale, the software sales rep came clean to his future wife about loving another woman. “I’ve had tough conversations,” Higgins told Us at the Women Tell All taping in L.A. February 27. (The special airs March 7.) “I put her through hell and back.” Indeed, a show source says the revelation “was a lot for her to take in.”"

So I am reading that quote to mean that did Ben not tell Lauren about the ILYs he said to JoJo until after the proposal. In another recent interview (either the ET clip or Eonline) when asked if he discussed it with his F1 he said something like "right away". I was kind of hoping he told Lauren before proposing, just in the intetrest of full disclosure, but maybe he was afraid to. 'Right away' could mean in the days after the proposal, IMO, but part of me wishes hed said it beforehand, but maybe that was too delicate of a time.

Ben also mentions in the US Weekly article linked above that F1 has watched some episodes but not everything. If you were Ben or Lauren would you want Lauren to see the scenes of him saying ILY to Jojo? I think it would be such a tough call because it is obviously SO painful to waych if you are Lauren, something you can't unsee. (I found it painful to watch as someone who is invested emotionally in BenLo.) However, the images/videos are out there FOREVER and everyone is talking about it, and part of me would want Lauren to watch it so there's no doubt and no mystery left to wonder about, kind of like ripping off the band-aid.

I'm interested in other people's opinions on these issues...

Regarding the bold, it looks to me as a statement from US not a quote from Ben.  Here is the way it looks in the article:

Postfinale, the software sales rep came clean to his future wife about loving another woman. “I’ve had tough conversations,” Higgins told Us at the Women Tell All taping in L.A. February 27. (The special airs March 7.) “I put her through hell and back.” Indeed, a show source says the revelation “was a lot for her to take in.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-put-fiance-through-hell-and-back-w165914

Last edited by eliza3 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Jeepers wrote:The flower doesn't dream of the bee .. It blossoms and the bee comes Molly Bushnell .. IG

Please provide Mollie's exact IG username for the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:Ha trust me just because they are married doesn't mean something can't happen. I mean Kym Johnson and her partner were married to someone else and now they are engaged to each other after being partnered.

Robert actually got separated from his ex wife before he took part in DWTS. Both him and kym were single while partnered up.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Seabear wrote:DWTS is such a monumental time commitment that it has proven to take a toll on the new relationships. Once again the focus is on the celebrity factor of Ben and practice practice practice with their dance partner. It definitely is a good cash grab But it certainly delays having a real relationship in the real world.  Once again the significant other is relegated to sit on the sidelines and wait for me position.  It is a tough choice but is also an indicator of the persons priorities.

I thought it was humorous that Ben is peeved about the ILY comment blowback and mentioned that the "fans" must have some play book he did not know about re saying ILY.

I am glad that Ben is honoring his chosen one as he should in his interviews But I also want to see him take responsibility for the monumental emotional wreckage he inflicted on his F2 by his OTT and false reassurances.  The ILY's definitely gave a huge boost in confidence to the final 2 women.  I hope Ben will come to place of understanding that is why the ILY on this show is generally not uttered until the FRS.  The being in love with multiple people is not the problem...it is the saying ILY to them in this format that is. Jillion even mentioned this in her blog.

JMO

I totally agree with you @the bold.

I really like Ben and think he's a great guy. However, I think he should learn how to have more self-controls, esp. now he's engaged, he should always put her FIRST. IMO, this couple will last as long as both of them totally commit to each other, no matter what.

The "true" love can only happen IRL, not on the "reality" shows.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Again, please keep on topic. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:23 pm

^^

Sorry, boss!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
computerms
veg_out
Georgia Lindsay
viola-b
Justafan2
Newto
Ali_Ko
dyra
northernviewer
michelle1
sosleepy