SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Fri May 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Yeah one is his solo appearance and the other is from they were both there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Sat May 21, 2016 11:33 am

Every time I say I'm not going to post anymore dog pictures, this happens...

A dog and her man. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 12:07 pm

^^^Awe that looks as if Lola is crying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Animal love is so precious. This needed to be posted so we could all sigh! Awwwwww Lola and her Daddy.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Looks like Cat is being showered again by her girlfriends today. I'm sure we'll get a pic from her soon.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Here's a spoiler alert: Cat looks fantantis and as beautiful as ever.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 6:56 pm

looks like Season 17.2 of the Bachelor

My friends heard I don't shower often so they made me take one. Plus, they're all models. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Peanut's parents are matching in their polka dots. And even better, one in blue and one in pink.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Love the matching polka dots! Smiley

Showering @catherinegiudici with baby gifts and fun! She's the only one who's 34 weeks pregnant and ends up on the flamingo float in the pool! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 7:12 pm

^^ That flamingo pic is everything. And I'm glad she got a chance to play the silly shower games since I'm sure the couples shower didn't do them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Only she would hop on that while 34 weeks pregnant. Lol

And there's at least 3 other pregnant women in this photo. Peanut gonna have plenty of friends right away.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Yassss

Here's me on a flamingo. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4