SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by provenceguy Sun May 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Whose house?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 7:40 pm

provenceguy wrote:Whose house?

Their friend Whitney's. It's also where Cat did her first Periscope chat for her fashion line from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Note to self: you should have thought of the bachelor or bachelorette thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A sweet, sweet shower thanks to my lovely friends and @coldstone  The tally has begun...what's your guess? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Haha. Love it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Prom pic

I don't know why we're posing like we're at prom but look how cute this lil' mama is. by @seanloweksu<

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 22, 2016 9:32 pm

The prom pose gets me every time. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I love how she's barefoot standing on her tippy toes. What a cute preggie she is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 23, 2016 12:33 am

lipsis wrote:Yassss

Here's me on a flamingo. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this picture. It is so Cat and reminds me of her pic in her dinosaur costume someone found before the show. It was that wacky sense of humour that had me thinking she was the girl for Sean and look at them now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

She's is so kooky and, yes, the cutest little preggo ever. They both, flat out, make me happy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 am

I think that's what does it for so many of us Lipsis. They just make us happy.
Flamingo picture is a treasure. Prom pose adorable. Oh well I start Monday with a great big smile :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 am

Happy Monday to the Peanut Gallery (haha, see what I did there?) Sean has said he/they will be live tweeting the Bachelorette. I, however, plan to take at least this season off from posting the tweets. If anyone else would like to post them, you are more than welcome to. The thread is still available for use. Hope you all have a great Monday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 11:45 am

Sweet setup. Sweeter co-workers

New workspace. Old dogs. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4