SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Since James Fuertes  has been back about a week, per instagram,  I think he was let go in episode 6. Since, according to rs, they remained in Argentina for epi 7,  the rc would have been earlier; either yesterday or the day before.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 pm

^^ Is James the other unidentified guy from the F8 photo?

Anyway, I checked and it's a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza. Like you said, if they didn't lose any filming day to travelling, the RC could have been as early as 2 days ago. Hopefully, someone will see them at an airport or filming and we'll be better able to confirm.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:12 pm

julychild wrote:^^ Is James the other unidentified guy from the F8 photo?

Anyway, I checked and it's a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires to Mendoza. Like you said, if they didn't lose any filming day to travelling, the RC could have been as early as 2 days ago. Hopefully, someone will see them at an airport or filming and we'll be better able to confirm.

Oops .... I thought he looked like the malibu guy because of his ears and colouring, and the fact that he started posting again on ig a week ago. Maybe I'm mistaken.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 pm

FWIW, Elan tweeted back to his gf about seeing her tomorrow and it looks like she has some kind of show in D.C. Not that he couldn't be traveling back before HTD, but it fits that he could see them while the show is back filming in the U.S.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:13 pm

So are we thinking the first hometown date could be tomorrow? How does hometown date filming usually go is it film one day travel the next repeat so that it takes 8 days with the 9th being the rose ceremony? Who's left that we think could have a hometown date and where do they live? A lot of them are from Nashville this season right? Maybe she'll meet with Kaitlyn in Nashville and get some advice!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:28 pm

casjacknick wrote:So are we thinking the first hometown date could be tomorrow? How does hometown date filming usually go is it film one day travel the next repeat so that it takes 8 days with the 9th being the rose ceremony? Who's left that we think could have a hometown date and where do they live? A lot of them are from Nashville this season right? Maybe she'll meet with Kaitlyn in Nashville and get some advice!

If it's not tomorrow then I would assume Tuesday. I think in most cases, the show tends to go to the cities where each contestant is from, or where their family lives, and not necessarily where the contestant currently lives. It's just my opinion as I don't have any information, but since I think Jordan, Luke and Robby would be getting a HTD, I think they would be headed to California, Texas, and Florida and then to one more location for the fourth guy.

If they are headed to California at some point, I would think it would make the most sense to go there last so they wouldn't have to travel far for the RC, but I have no clue. Someone who is better with the filming schedule might know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Came across this if we need confirmation of dates/location. Palermo is north of Buenos Airies

mokumsurfclub.com
Street art in Palermo
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Street-art-love-buenos-aires

1 week ago
chrisbharrisonSo true #TheBachelorette Miss you #Bachelornation

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 12677243_1060694224004540_1649306308_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So are we thinking the first hometown date could be tomorrow? How does hometown date filming usually go is it film one day travel the next repeat so that it takes 8 days with the 9th being the rose ceremony? Who's left that we think could have a hometown date and where do they live? A lot of them are from Nashville this season right? Maybe she'll meet with Kaitlyn in Nashville and get some advice!

If it's not tomorrow then I would assume Tuesday. I think in most cases, the show tends to go to the cities where each contestant is from, or where their family lives, and not necessarily where the contestant currently lives. It's just my opinion as I don't have any information, but since I think Jordan, Luke and Robby would be getting a HTD, I think they would be headed to California, Texas, and Florida and then to one more location for the fourth guy.

If they are headed to California at some point, I would think it would make the most sense to go there last so they wouldn't have to travel far for the RC, but I have no clue. Someone who is better with the filming schedule might know.

Here's the schedule that I had set up.

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/19: HTD #1
4/17: Travel
4/18: HTD #2
4/19: Travel
4/20: HTD #3
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD#4
4/23: 8th Rose Ceremony

of the F8 in Argentina we know that Wells is home. Since we haven't found anymore on a "Derek" or the two mystery guys, although we do know about Jordan, James, Robby and Luke, none of them are showing up on SM yet.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Buenos12

IF they flew into Miami as Harrison made a big deal of, maybe the Derek guy may be from Florida as with that comment on the IG pic, the one making the comment is from Florida. We could have Derek in the F4 but on the east coast we also have Robby Hayes....am I missing anyone?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 pm

With all the extra days added are they still on schedule for a May 10 FRC? How many days do they need to edit this stuff? I mean they have all their footage for the first episode right? So maybe they are already editing this season?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

I would think that they are editing the season already. I put the schedule in the no discussion thread. On the schedule, these "extra days" were in the plan so they aren't necessarily extra days after all.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3385p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#951552

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

Luvstruck wrote:So according to schedule the third fantasy date was today and today Fleiss tweeted "Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!!" So makes me wonder whose fantasy date is today since Fleiss must have heard about her possibly finding true love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Hmmmm.... Very good point Luvstruck. I don't put much stock in MF and his tweets BUT final one had the last date on Ben's season and that seemed to work out for the producers edit wise. Does final 1 usually get the last "filmed" fantasy date? Also how will we know who is eliminated after fantasy suites if final 3 goes home at the same time as the other two?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
jen689
Lennoxcolinrolland
umngirl
casjacknick
nikikass
grace8136
richmondrose
Acubedmom
california90
northernviewer
nutty1