SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Realme wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The only thing he has up his sleeve is arm hair and he might not even have that if he waxes or shaves.

Kasha you are cracking me up. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 3806527698

I really have to think the surprise is no big deal. Maybe Laurens parents will be there and tell him off for saying he was in love with 2 women. Then say you better never hurt my girl, or maybe they will tell his mom off for picking Jojo. Who knows. Maybe it will be that Harrison wants Ben to perform a wedding for him and Andi LOL

agentcurls wrote:Y
Linds911 wrote:If he were to move to LA for Lauren, I doubt he'll get swept up in the Hollywood lifestyle. That's what I think/hope anyways! and yes agree about how he felt about a life with JoJo but we might have to watch the rest of that scene to hear what his answer was and how it was said.
I don't think Ben will get swept up in it, and the jury is out on Lauren on that one, imo.
I live here in LA and it's NOT an easy place to settle down. There are many distractions and temptations...

Only they know what's best for them ultimately, but Denver would be a better choice for any young couple, let alone one in the public eye, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:25 pm

My newest crazy theory, is that JoJo would be on DWTS?  That would be a big surprise, she has showmanship?!!!  How about if that is the rumor??!!!  And they can announce that Caila will be the bachelorette and Ben and Lauren will be getting married and it will be televised.  And everyone lives happily ever after.... oh wait TPTB doesn't  like happily ever after, because that does not get good ratings....So much for my theories in Neverland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 pm

The only thing nagging at me is the poster who said she lives in Dallas and saw on the news that something bachelor related was being filmed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 pm

I thought DWTS contestants were all wrapped up, but that is good speculation with regards to JoJo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Eviebloom wrote:My newest crazy theory, is that JoJo would be on DWTS?  That would be a big surprise, she has showmanship?!!!  How about if that is the rumor??!!!  And they can announce that Caila will be the bachelorette and Ben and Lauren will be getting married and it will be televised.  And everyone lives happily ever after.... oh wait TPTB doesn't  like happily ever after, because that does not get good ratings....So much for my theories in Neverland.  
How does that relate to Ben ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought DWTS contestants were all wrapped up, but that is good speculation with regards to JoJo.

That is totally just a crazy idea from my imagination.  I have nothing factual to back that up.  It came to my mind when I read that tweet, from the guy that said he had some inside info.  When I looked him up I noticed that he had other tweets about DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:32 pm

My vote is pregnancy. That hasn't happened yet!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:34 pm

bilolo wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:My newest crazy theory, is that JoJo would be on DWTS?  That would be a big surprise, she has showmanship?!!!  How about if that is the rumor??!!!  And they can announce that Caila will be the bachelorette and Ben and Lauren will be getting married and it will be televised.  And everyone lives happily ever after.... oh wait TPTB doesn't  like happily ever after, because that does not get good ratings....So much for my theories in Neverland.  
How does that relate to Ben ?

I put that in this thread because it it about the F1-F4 contestants. JoJo is one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I thought DWTS contestants were all wrapped up, but that is good speculation with regards to JoJo.

That is totally just a crazy idea from my imagination.  I have nothing factual to back that up.  It came to my mind when I read that tweet, from the guy that said he had some inside info.  When I looked him up I noticed that he had other tweets about DWTS.
https://twitter.com/thejtsimon/status/708394200585408516

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 pm

the surprise could easily just be who the next bachelorette is. they always make things bigger than they really are.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:50 pm

ForeverLove wrote:The only thing nagging at me is the poster who said she lives in Dallas and saw on the news that something bachelor related was being filmed there.
I live in Dallas too and there was no info on any media that they were filming here. It would of been on the Dallas Morning News Paper or the radio station that I listened to. Might of been for one of the bachelors but never heard of that either.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+36
tennischick80
emusha
AmoreBella
Scooby
richmondrose