SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:01 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'm in CA visiting my cousins. Who said what about a surprise? Thanks! I don't have time to read through all the threads

RS tweeted that there's rumors swirling. Then he left it hanging like that until he knows more. Good news is BenLo still going good.

Thanks! But who said a surprise involving Ben?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'm in CA visiting my cousins. Who said what about a surprise? Thanks! I don't have time to read through all the threads

RS tweeted that there's rumors swirling. Then he left it hanging like that until he knows more. Good news is BenLo still going good.

Everyone is speculating . Wedding, dwts or new Bette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

A preview yesterday.  I made SC's and the link to it is with them, if you head over to the SC no discussion thread, you'll see it/them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks. I'm trying to sneak peeks while watching vacation DVDs!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

It's from one of the previews for Monday night.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks! I just watched.
And did I read imtge phone call is to his F1's parents? How to we know?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:16 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks! I just watched.
That was in one of the articles that Ben called F1's father to ask permission. I don't remember which one though.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 am

Go to Jojo's thread . GA announced news!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:29 am

ForeverLove wrote:Go to Jojo's thread . GA announced news!

On this page.

IMO all the puzzle pieces suddenly fall into place for me with this news.

I have a draft on my screen of a post I never made in which I tried to walk through why JoJo was F2 and basically it's because no one else in the final 4 could play that role - even if I add Becca into the mix. Her blooper calling Ben Chris is epic - and why she could never have been believable as F2. Amanda - really - too sweet and a single Mom (very bad look for the franchise) and also she's too close friends with Lauren - that would be like Ashley Hebert and Ashley Spivey going head-to-head over Brad; Amanda could not do that to her friend. And Caila - too confusing and we saw the disconnect on their FD - just couldn't pull off F2. And that leaves JoJo as the best one to play the role as a plausible alternative to Lauren. Dueling ILYs (in stereo if you will) make it compelling TV.

In order for JoJo to be F2 they had to cover up her role as the next bachelorette and IMO that's why Caila was leaked as the next lead. This was - as many theorized - a foiler season but IMO the foiler was not about F1 but rather who is the next lead so F2 is always a possible F1. As soon as you believe JoJo is the next lead then Lauren is F1 because JoJo can't be F1 and then the next lead.

IMO it's going to be interesting to see how the show plays this out on the next episode and the ATFR. IMO they have to show a story of why JoJo isn't F1 (or why Lauren is) and how JoJo understands it because she can't be shown as too heartbroken. I think they have had plenty of time to figure that out though - this isn't a last minute situation IMO - they had plenty of time to plan it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 am

^
IMO the last two clips are playing up to it. Ben will pick Lauren even though his mother thought JoJo would maybe be better for him. And the obvious disconnect when JoJo talks about the future. IMO they'll have Ben realise what he has with Lauren is so much more, and JoJo be understanding that it's just not really there. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:40 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks! I just watched.

I think a couple of the tabloids mentioned that Ben did make a call to F1's father to ask for permission, but I don't think that necessarily means the phone call we see Ben make is that phone call to Lauren's father.

I think in reality Ben asking for permission would not have been left to the last minute - what if that hadn't gone all that well and it took some talking to get permission? TPTB would not have allowed a last minute derailment or delay to have stood in the way of filming the FRC, so even if that phone call is Ben asking for permissions (which would make for a very dramatic ending and proposal) I think it was well known that permission and blessing would have been a sure thing and known ahead of time.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:49 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO the last two clips are playing up to it. Ben will pick Lauren even though his mother thought JoJo would maybe be better for him. And the obvious disconnect when JoJo talks about the future. IMO they'll have Ben realize what he has with Lauren is so much more, and JoJo be understanding that it's just not really there. JMHO.

IMO sure they are. They are starting to show how Ben and JoJo begin to disconnect; their body language is quite clear and even JoJo's words show how she's starting to question things. Even the bathroom scene puts into the narrative the same questions and doubts that JoJo expressed in the previews we have recently seen. She "needs something" from Ben - but what she gets is that he also loves Lauren.

I always think back to the conversation Ben and Lauren had on the first 1-1 when Ben asks her what she sees her life being and explains what he wants in his life - contrast that with JoJo bringing into the narrative that she and Ben have never talked about the future - even to the extent that they live in different places and haven't talked about how to resolve that.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+36
tennischick80
emusha
AmoreBella
Scooby
richmondrose