SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:16 am

I wouldn't consider Ben a people pleaser at all, unless I'm not understanding the terminology. To me a people pleaser is one who says and does anything to please the person he's with or people who admire him. He IMO is the opposite and says and does what he thinks it right.

Jubilee is a good example. He could have kept her for a lot longer than he did, to please the viewers, or saying ILY to two people, is not something that would please people. I think he lives his life, being honest regardless of who agree's with him or not.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

I agree GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't consider Ben a people pleaser at all, unless I'm not understanding the terminology. To me a people pleaser is one who says and does anything to please the person he's with or people who admire him. He IMO is the opposite and says and does what he thinks it right.

Jubilee is a good example. He could have kept her for a lot longer than he did, to please the viewers, or saying ILY to two people, is not something that would please people. I think he lives his life, being honest regardless of who agree's with him or not.

Very well said. :yes: yes

True , and being that honest did cause issues but he faced up to them no matter the hardship . Some say he didn't have cahones, I think his was larger than most of the leads thusfar. Literally giggling and figuratively . :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't consider Ben a people pleaser at all, unless I'm not understanding the terminology. To me a people pleaser is one who says and does anything to please the person he's with or people who admire him. He IMO is the opposite and says and does what he thinks it right.

True That ! :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+36
tennischick80
emusha
AmoreBella
Scooby
richmondrose