SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:24 am

laurarose wrote:I'm so confused!! I don't even know if the hair is the same - the first picture looks almost like it's a bleached blonde because it's so light. Maybe it's the sun in that photo? Or they've done something to it for the photoshoot. It's the same length though and they have the same hairline. And I also wasn't convinced about their noses because they look slightly different... but it could be the angle of the photos no idea
Her hair by her hairline is very light so I think when she pulls it back the highlights (very blonde) is seen more than when she wears it parted and probably filters/light on it too?

There's some other pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that make me think it is her just by process of elimination since the girls on that GD match the ones from the DM spoiled pics of all the girls and her profile matches with that of the girl in blue I think?

Here's one of her with her profile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 am

Oh ok, yeah I'm convinced now - she looks very similar and their noses are the same from a side angle.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:15 am

Looks like their is a group date with 10 girls spoiled by DM but don't see this girl in the group.

If she is still on the show perhaps she is having or has had a single date?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm starting to doubt if she's on the show anymore as well - pretty much all of the girls were on that GD except for Kirralee but she (maybe) got a single date on Tuesday anyway.
She definitely looks like Richie's type though, especially over many of the other girls, so maybe they just didn't get along or she was one of the crazies this year? From the photoshoot pictures it looked like Richie was getting along better with the polka dot girl so maybe they just didn't click
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 am

Yeah. She seemed quite shy and more reserved than Kirralee and polka dot girl who seemed more outgoing so likely she is eliminated already unless just not seen. If more pics are spoiled in the upcoming weeks and she is not in any of them then she is likely no longer there. She seemed the most natural looking to me... who knows though until the show airs and personalities shown.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:17 am

Yeah I think so too. I feel like she would have been put on there as a more legitimate choice for him by producers. If she's gone, her personality was obviously just not what he's looking for or there was no chemistry between them. Sometimes that happens. Richie's attention was definitely not on her during the photoshoot though (from what we can see in the photos) - he was all about the polka dot girl and kirralee
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Here she is in WD's photoshoot. The filter they are using for these pics makes the hair look very reddish tinted though (same for Richie) but in the BTS pics in same outfit her has is more mousy brown/blonde (like Richies).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:42 am

Do we think this could be her on the rollerblading date? There's another girl on the date with long blonde hair which isn't her but this girl could be chambray shirt girl
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:39 am

IA it is her.  yes

This was week 2 so she may have been eliminated at 3rd RC since she is not seen in Week 4 pics as yet? I did wonder if she may be the one girl in the pics that is listed as Unknown Girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? There are similarities but the hair seems too dark? I don't know though because her hair seems much darker in the rollerblading and 50s shoot pics than that one pic of her in the blue chambray shirt?  question

Unknown Girl $3 here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:53 am

Hmm I see what you mean - I still think their hair is too different though. This girl looks like so many people, it's so hard to tell who she is in pictures! I think she may be out unless she's being saved for a SD - she's already been on two GDs now so it's a possibility that she wouldn't have been on another one if a SD was happening soon. Other girls who have had known SDs (1st and 2nd) haven't been on all the group dates (as far as pictures tell us). The girl who is popping up the most seems to be Alexandra Nation - pictured on all the GDs so far + one on one time/potential SD
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 am

Yeah her hair (length and amount) has me doubting but she looks different in every photo so I am not sure yet because Cue Card girl is now also Polka Dot girl so my mind is wondering...

If more pics are spoiled in the following weeks I think she is out. Like you said, if she never had a SD I think she is out and if not and still not SD then I think she will be eliminated soon regardless?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am

Yeah even if she's still in there, if she's not getting on dates she'll be gone soon anyway. I'm waiting for information about a date where 2 go in and 1 goes home...or like the triple date Sam Wood had. We'll know for sure that none of the girls on Richie's double/triple date will win because they never do. Maybe he's already had one that we don't know about, who knows...
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx