SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:20 pm

I hear you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I think those who model likely do so on the side? So they have another job but model on the side like Richie did and even Heather modeled.

I loved Heather and she was also an actress so hopefully their personalities outshine their occupation or hobbies.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:28 pm

If not for nothing, at least they'll have modeling in common and being pretty. To me, it's a draw of the lucky straw for the lead with these contestants if they hope to be a good match and Hope at a lasting relationship

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 pm

I don't hold modeling against any of these contestants or leads.

Art Bach NZ is my fave lead ever and he modeled and acted and still models - same with Richie who modeled.

Modeling never impacted how they treated people or behaved - Art and Richie are always kind and genuine to everyone.

So I don't see modeling as something negative... it's about the person and how they treat others/behave and not what they do for a job/hobby that matters most to me.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Moved this post to Potential Contestants thread.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:32 pm

So a couple of things were bothering me about Blonde Long hair girl being Stephanie Dixon since Steph's FB activity she was still active while they would have been filming earlier. That along with Steph's blonder shorter/thinner looking hair in the DM spoiled pics of F6 got me to thinking again that maybe there are two girls who look similar and perhaps Stephanie was not BLH but an intruder who came on later? So I did some digging and I think they are two different girls....

From sleuthing:
1) I believe Tolyna Baan is Blonde Long Hair girl and likely not part of F6, but was on the early Woman's Day photoshoot.
2) Stephanie Dixon is likely an intruder and possibly one of potential 2-3 intruders on the show and in F6 (*does not have a thread yet*).

ETA: Tolyna is followed by many of the contestants sleuthed to be on Richie's season as is Stephanie. So two separate contestants on the show.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo and extra info)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Tolyna Baan, personal trainer, WINK model (same as Sasha Z), from Melbourne

IG: t_baan and tolynabaan (she has two accounts)
Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Tolyna Baan)
Other: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Some pics (lots more on Wink models, google search, etc)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a recent video of her (June 7) and her hair is in a braid like she wore on the show posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] upthread

Lots of pics in this flipagram video (need to click on link to see all pics): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Beautiful lady.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

More for comparisons. Sure looks like her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], especially the hair and face. Wow, great job! yes

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Light blonde with long hair. She seems cute. Definitely Richie's type imo and looks down to earth based on her more casual style/makeup. Hope she's nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! I am hoping it is her. They all look so much alike. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:43 am

Man, I thought I was going bonkers. Glad it's another person and I'm not crazy. giggling
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So a couple of things were bothering me about Blonde Long hair girl being Stephanie Dixon since Steph's FB activity she was still active while they would have been filming earlier. That along with Steph's blonder shorter/thinner looking hair in the DM spoiled pics of F6 got me to thinking again that maybe there are two girls who look similar and perhaps Stephanie was not BLH but an intruder who came on later? So I did some digging and I think they are two different girls....

From sleuthing:
1) I believe Tolyna Baan is Blonde Long Hair girl and likely not part of F6, but was on the early Woman's Day photoshoot.
2) Stephanie Dixon is likely an intruder and possibly one of potential 2-3 intruders on the show and in F6 (*does not have a thread yet*).

ETA: Tolyna is followed by many of the contestants sleuthed to be on Richie's season as is Stephanie. So two separate contestants on the show.
Looks like you were right! Good job Allaboutlove clapping!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx