SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:56 pm

TY everyone! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I knew Tolyna or Steph wasn't Tiffany but definitely something about the hair made me keep questioning if Steph was someone else. With the cast release today it definitely is the case which helps out as it makes Stephanie for sure an Intruder who comes on later on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can we rename this thread to Tolyna Baan and then create a new one for Stephanie Dixon (she is an intruder and not part of the original cast). TIA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Phew. We have names thankfully. Good job AAL. Like always
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:11 am

Tolyna Baan seems different/more confident on her SM and in her Q/A whereas she seemed more quiet/shy on the WD photoshoot? It may be she did show her more softer side as she said below.

Since she is not Stephanie, I think Tolyna may not have gotten a SD, only GDs. It would make more sense given Stephanie/Intruder seen in F6 pics (unless not the F6 at the time, but seems so based on filming schedule)?

Tolyna Baan, 31, Personal Trainer

Why did you apply?
“My mum and sister encouraged me to apply so we started filling out the application and I just went with it.”

Why should Richie choose you?
“Richie should choose me because, once he gets to me, he will see the softer side of me. I can come across as quite a strong personality, however I do have that softer side.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Official bio

Tolyna
State: VIC

Sporty and confident, Tolyna is known for being outgoing, direct and straight to the point. When it comes to love she likes to live in the moment and always follows her instincts. She is looking for a loyal and trustworthy go-getter who is sensitive and slightly romantic.

What’s the most romantic thing a guy has done for you?
An ex-boyfriend of mine took me to the see the Northern Lights in Iceland on my birthday.

Do you have a type?
I like a tall, old-school gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.

Describe your dream date?
We would do an outdoor activity then go for a beautiful dinner somewhere by the water to finish off the beautiful active day.

What is the worst date that you have been on?
A guy who arrived 40 minutes late. He stopped by Coles to buy a pair of thongs when we were heading off to a really nice restaurant. He eyed off a table of 12 girls next to me and asked me to pay the bill!

Describe yourself in five words.
Spontaneous, active, adventurous, tough but fair.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:07 am

Tolyna eliminated in Episode 3

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:21 am

I wonder who's she talking about that she thought was crazy and attention seeking question

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I wonder who's she talking about that she thought was crazy and attention seeking question

My guess....Rachel baby is who she is calling cray cray giggling

And yep she gives it away that the winner is most likely a blonde....thanks Tolyna :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx