SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 7 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 7 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Thank you!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:16 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:44 am

Has anyone watched Vanderpump Rules? Is it any good? I have never watched any of the Housewives shows before. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm

It seems to me this show, Ex on The Beach, was mentioned by someone? or I came across it somewhere, I'm not sure. I was looking through inactive Fan threads and thought I'd check to see what was new with Chase to see if there was anything positive to revive his thread.

http://popculture.com/reality-tv/2017/11/20/first-cast-members-rumored-for-us-ex-on-the-beach/

The cast allegedly consists of Chase Brody Mcnary of The Bachelorette, Cory Wharton of Real World: Explosion and The Challenge, Derrick Henry of Are You the One? and The Challenge and Paulie Califore of Big Brother on the guys' side.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:13 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks for all you do here. Will you be having a thread made for the Olympics?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 pm

@suzq there is a thread for the Olympics.

Real Life - Olympics

There is also an archived thread if interested.

Olympics Rio

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel -- I appreciate it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:29 pm

suzq wrote:Has anyone watched Vanderpump Rules?  Is it any good?  I have never watched any of the Housewives shows before.  Thanks!

JMHO but I think the Vanderpump and Housewives shows are awful, and after watching snippets here and there over the years, I have abandoned them altogether. This is a segment of society I can live without seeing on my TV. I'm sure both have plenty of viewers, else they'd be long gone. All you can do is try them.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:01 pm

@Newto -- thanks for your opinion. I know of some people who watch the shows (Vanderpump Rules and the Housewives) and like them, so I was just curious if others liked them or not. Between The Bachelor, The Bachelor Winter Games, TAR30 and MAFS Season 6 plus a little bit of the Olympics this winter (I'm undecided about Celebrity BB)--I think I will plenty of shows without those, anyway.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:53 pm

***deleted**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SPOILERS ARE ONLY POSTED IN THREADS TITLED SPOILERS FOR THAT PARTICULAR SHOW)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 pm

I am not sure where to post this--please move if needed. Thanks! A twitter account connected with MTV's The Challenge (not sure exactly the connection if it's a fan account or what) posted saying that some crossover reality stars from CBS might be on next season of The Challenge -- that Jess, Cody, Josh of BB19 as well as Paulie Califiore, Corey and Davonte from BB18.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach