SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:06 am

beatingheart Amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 am

She's so good! I loved that she still dressed like a young girl.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 am

Does anyone watched Forged in Fire? It airs on the History Channel in the US. My hubby got me watching on vacation and now I love it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Any So You Think You Can Dance watchers here? Been watching for years and with the finale coming up next week, I was wondering who you think is going to take it?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:54 am

@chrissy1295 Me!! My favorites were Kaylee and Logan but now that they are eliminated idk who i want to win now sad They are all so good! Kiki could win!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 1f49c

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 8367-910 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 I_got_13 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:31 am

@Linds911 Since the top 10 was announced, I always felt that Lex was going to win, but my personal fav is Koine (part of that has to to with the fact that I really love Marko giggling ). I do feel that she is the most versatile of the final 4 though, and she dances with so much passion.

Lex did not seem okay after his disco with Koine on Monday though, and I don't follow any of them on SM, so I don't know if he has healed properly. But if he is healthy and can dance, I still think Lex is going to win
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:40 pm

@chrissy1295 oh yes those 2! I always forget everyone's names! laugh out loud will be interesting to see who wins, they all deserve it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 1f49c

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 8367-910 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 I_got_13 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:40 am

Not sure where to put this but seems like it needs to be shared!

Australian Bachelor in Paradise cast revealed? Magazine claims Nikki Gogan, Keira Maguire and Sasha Mielczarek are set to compete for a second chance at love
Other potential stars include season three breakout star Zilda Williams, Sarah-Mae Louise Amey, Elora Murger, Leah Costa and Michael Turnbull.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4893548/Australian-Bachelor-Paradise-cast-revealed.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:21 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:48 pm

http://people.com/babies/kylie-jenner-pregnant-expecting-first-child-travis-scott/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Channel 9 in Australia reportedly planning an Aussie Love Island.  

Love Island is the British dating show that proved to be a success with audiences this year.
And it seems Channel Nine is set to announce they will commission an Australian version of the show, according to The Daily Telegraph.
The ITV produced program will see 12 couples live on a tropical in a romantic environment with the hope falling in love, while under constant surveillance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4936480/Channel-Nine-announce-Australian-version-Love-Island.html

I'd watch that for sure!  More "reality" and less scripting/editing = yes please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Pix from Paige Duke & Ty Murray's wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZuMK5CAsgh/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+42
bluwavz
Jaybird
chasus71
jojo47
whit90