SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:24 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks guys! Sounds like it might be the lcd gift from her BBJ. He probs had it for one of the eleventy billion conquests prior to the show/ Jo, but thought, why not just toss it her way since they'll be getting engaged the next day and all.

I think he buys those bracelets in bulk. It's cheaper that way. It's not like a failed football player has a lot of cash to burn. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:26 am

julychild wrote:Grace, thanks for the close-up pic.

Like HEA, I still have to wonder about that solo stroll on the beach. Maybe by the time they release the next lengthy preview in epi 7, or something, we'll be better able to piece together the timeline.

YW. I always thought that BBJ (still as the F1) might not want to propose, so there could be some elaborate plot twist to get him out of that while still saving face for JoJo. But, the other day he liked a tweet about putting a ring on it, if you say ily, so I discounted my theory there.

I guess you don't think they would just shoot that footage for the sole purpose of making it look like she ends up alone?

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:29 am

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Its interesting that is the only piece of barely visible jewelry she wears. Otherwise she had bracelets, huge rings, necklaces etc and for the FRC ..... nothing.
That is so odd Imo, especially since the FRC is where she finally gets to be with that special ma.   Things just don't seem special  at her FRC.  Jmo
We already know TPTB are messing with her mind and heart from this last episode with the magazine. Then we see the same theme rear it's ugly head with Jordan on his date with JoJo.  
Perhaps TPTB will be putting a bug in her ear from this point on regarding Jordan and trust and playing that card. I think they will do their best to keep JoJo off balance. 
It could be JoJo realizes she can not make Robby her F1 even though he professes what she longs to hear from Jordan. So she painfully realizes she must let Robby go. 
Now she has to deal with the Jordan issue.
What if Jordan will not propose or even want her?  What if she let a good guy go to be rejected by the one she really wants, but can't get. 
TPTB will be playing on these doubts from the magazine episode onward.
This is what I see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Alanna wrote:It's also possible tptb made Jo wait longer than usual for her f1 and think, "What if I just let sure thing Robby go and now BBJ might be jumping out the hotel window to make a run for it???"

spitcoffee

MiniDiva wrote:This really makes sense!  I think they made her wait longer to cast doubt and have all this wonderful footage of her falling apart before FRC.  We still don't have any confirmed SC's of Jordon yet.  

what about the bracelet on her left arm at sunset that appear all of a sudden?? The drama is at daylight not sunset. There are also no fishboats on the horizon like sunset. It takes a little bit of time to appear in my opinion, not that I know a lot about fishboats but I guess they waited the low tide around 6pm but it took a little while to arrive and settle IMO. Plus the risk to mess her very expensive dress before a ceremony does not make sense. her glum face and not a happy face still after many hours before or after welcome her F1... imo

ALL of it does not make sense... imo

and it was obviously daylight during the drama, and the sunset must be between 6:36pm and 7:49pm. considering the light and red sun, I would say closed to 6pm (may 5 being as per Aunties_Love calendar)... imo

so in the middle of this intense drama, jojo decides to go on her hotel room, rince her face, new makeup, keep the dress on, mess with it on the sand and 'o but what if I added a bracelet? (to think better)'? Because after crying all the tears she had in her, claiming she let go the man she LOVES... in a matter of few hours, she will understand who she loves truly and give a chance to another man............. This does not make sense to me, imo

Sorry but I have a very very hard time to believe any possibility after she profess her love that she goes with another.

The ITM is also AFTER the rose ceremony. No way she was in this mess at the beginning waiting for him to arrive... imo. Panic attack, love telling for a man who left... that is very strong and let no room in my opinion for another man.

We still have no scap of jordan in Thailand (nor Luke). But I think that the KA BOOM is Jordan. Why would they have showed us Robby in Thailand then? Why Fleiss said that she looked very happy (2 pics bridge in Hin Hua). So if it is Robby, what happened between Hin Hua where she looks very much happy and in love and Phuket..... when we know the contestant are just in a big huge bubble... another convenient magazine at the finale for another drama created by the prods???? Again, it does not make sense, IMO

what about the voice over: 'I'd better leave'? I think it is Jordan but is it? (no sarcasm, genuine quesstion here). Did Jordan left on his own before the ceremony, Robby shows up ready to propose but she let him go and end alone? ... imo

No matter what scenario, IMO, I honestly think she ends alone... and confirmed by herself may 24 (2 weeks only after the finale) when she says that it is typical of the franchise to let go 1 or 2 people which we know it is not but the exception.... and Chris Harrison that think she had a rocky ride but he crossed fingers that she will fine her happily ever after (ET interview already share in the social medias thread) ... imo

THIS is the finale... but it is very much possible that she took the resolution on that beach to go after 'HIM' after her return in the US. MAYBE she ended alone but then now she is no longer. Fleiss would adore to have a live proposal right?... imo

drama, passion, tears... just like in novels... and the sequel is : love prevailed and they found each other again. THE END.

Everything above is my opinion only. all of it. TY

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Sunset10
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Sunset11
http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/thailand/phuket

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:06 pm

^^Excellent daylight sleuthing @HEA yes

What if that is Jordon in the blue suit but she was so emotional about her decision to put her faith in him, (after whatever he did) that she sent him away before making a decision, leaving her alone to recollect her thoughts, composure, refresh makeup/jewelry and walk serenely on the beach before he comes back for her decision.  rose bud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's also possible tptb made Jo wait longer than usual for her f1 and think, "What if I just let sure thing Robby go and now BBJ might be jumping out the hotel window to make a run for it???"

This really makes sense!  I think they made her wait longer to cast doubt and have all this wonderful footage of her falling apart before FRC.  We still don't have any confirmed SC's of Jordon yet.  

We have Jordan's hands on the ring box imo. There's a ray of sunlight coming into the limo, so it doesn't seem all that late in the day.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Excellent daylight sleuthing @HEA yes

What if that is Jordon in the blue suit but she was so emotional about her decision to put her faith in him, (after whatever he did) that she sent him away before making a decision, leaving her alone to recollect her thoughts, composure, refresh makeup/jewelry and walk serenely on the beach before he comes back for her decision.  rose bud

I have no idea yet if the blue guy is robby or jordan. I fail to see the hairs on the hand and believe it is only shadows like I shared the scaps earlier but it could very much be also hairs. On limo, I see light blond hairs but very very few AND a blue suit. My logical me is thinking: 2 guys in the same color blue suit at the finale? mmm

of course she can do exactly what you say. until the finale everything goes. But I truly believe that she did not fake her love confession and this was passion IMO. She loves or loved this guy with passion but it was not reciprocated with the standards she settled for loving trusting long term potential marriage and she decided to let him go.

and the same day. she recompose herself and tell her F1 she loves him? because she has to tell him right?

again, I do not feel it. imo If she did not use the I love him, I would have jumped to the Ashley/Ben scenario. but here no. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:21 pm

I don't know how to bring it over, but there is a S/C close up of Robby's hand in the S/C No discussion thread (pg 3 on my computer). It's in a post dated 6/7 from Litta titled Episode 4 preview. Perhaps someone can blow it up and take a second look?

My only issue if it is Robby that she says goodbye to is what would he have done to her? I can see Jordan doing something, but Robby? What could it have been?

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:31 pm

^ He wasn't enough. He did nothing. He(Robby) just was not enough. Very simple scenario most of us experience.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:32 pm

In fact, in truth, Robby is more than enough, he's her whole List served on a platter. Literally the only thing he didn't do was be BBJ. That's a breakup that sucks both irl and fake Bach world.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:34 pm

wandb wrote:I don't know how to bring it over, but there is a S/C close up of Robby's hand in the S/C No discussion thread (pg 3 on my computer). It's in a post dated 6/7 from Litta titled Episode 4 preview. Perhaps someone can blow it up and take a second look?

My only issue if it is Robby that she says goodbye to is what would he have done to her? I can see Jordan doing something, but Robby? What could it have been?

I think that line about something being done to her was a frankenbite. Doubt she'd be bringing up something someone did to her, at that point.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Alanna wrote:In fact, in truth, Robby is more than enough, he's her whole List served on a platter. Literally the only thing he didn't do was be BBJ. That's a breakup that sucks both irl and fake Bach world.
Yes, he is everything--BUT--
so imo he is not enough. He is not Jordan.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear