SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
I will update you when Ash & JP hit twitter & when we name new Bachelor. I'll see you at #bachelorpad next Mon
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

however, please notice that RyanMickMcLean is EXTREMELY active and cruising very very much Brit

just follow their twit it is interesting Smiley

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
I will update you when Ash & JP hit twitter & when we name new Bachelor. I'll see you at #bachelorpad next Mon

I guess he hasn't seen Ashley's tweets. lol

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I guess he hasn't seen Ashley's tweets. laugh out loud

I was thinking that as well, but wasn't going to tell him he's wrong. handwave
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:01 pm

She has only had the two tweets to Ashley S. Her twitter isn't back public yet, so maybe that's what he means.

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Perhaps they are going to have their own 'couple twitter' account?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/JP_Rosenbaum

This is JP's. CH just tweeted that they should both be back up later today
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:24 pm

so NEXT MONDAY the next bachelor will be named.

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Titou wrote:

I think it's gonna be Ames or Ben F!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

emusha wrote:
Titou wrote:

me too.. but reading CH blog looks very much like ames IMO

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Titou wrote:
emusha wrote:
Titou wrote:

Did CH say it would be announced on Monday? Also, I thought Ames was still dating Jackie??

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:
Titou wrote:
emusha wrote:
Titou wrote:

Did CH say it would be announced on Monday? Also, I thought Ames was still dating Jackie??

43 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

it looks like it. and jimmy kimmel is always the guy who introduce the next bach ... looks like a tradition Smiley

who knows about jackie and ames? no idea. I would have never thought that ames would be part of this joke of bachelor pad2 but he did although he left pretty quickly I think.

I hope it is not Ben. Like him too much for him to go thru that again. Hopefully he will rebound like chantal did soon Smiley

BTW.... Britt and Mickey are cruising a lot on tweeter the last days. Mickey is tweeting TONS

could HE be the next bachelor??????

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa