SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

cfck2222 wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

Yep this is my guess as well. Didn't know about the JLH crush but I do know about the Mila Kunis one. LOL
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I hope that's all it is. Once again, this site has out-scooped him. Way to go, cfck222!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

Yep this is my guess as well. Didn't know about the JLH crush but I do know about the Mila Kunis one. LOL
I seem to recall that back when the magazines were ragging on JHL for having a big butt after a pic of her in a bathing suit appeared that RS made comments about her and what he would love to do with her big butt...he was drooling. I didn't know that JLH's marriage had broken up......guess I am way behind the times.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

deedreamer wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

I seem to recall that back when the magazines were ragging on JHL for having a big butt after a pic of her in a bathing suit appeared that RS made comments about her and what he would love to do with her big butt...he was drooling. I didn't know that JLH's marriage had broken up......guess I am way behind the times.

JLH has never been married and she is a notorious commitment phobe. So I hope Ben isn't dating her. She has been engaged multiple times and then breaks it off sometimes for no other reason then she doesn't want to go through with it.

I would be giddy if it was Mila Kunis, but I think she would date an actor before a reality star.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa