SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by ED Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pitci wrote:
@BachSpoilersFan I'm sure he appreciates your well wishing. Out of respect to him & confidentiality, I'm not at liberty to share.

Eh?! 'Confidentiality' - he's going to be on national television in a little over a month... If the guy RS claims is the 'villain' is her cousin, then there certainly won't be much 'confidentiality' left.

ED

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by pitci Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pitci wrote:
I found this bit of info on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/_lissims/status/717747476485177346

Lisa Sims
‏@_lissims Lisa Sims Retweeted Mike Fleiss
Although I've never watched #thebachelorette -I WILL be when aired in May to support my cousin.

The picture above is embedded in her tweet.  Any super sleuthers want to check on this or has it already been sleuthed?

BachSpoilersFan   @BachSpoilersFan
Apr 16
@_lissims Good luck to your cousin! Can you share his name? We would love to add him to our contestants list bbspoilerfans@outlook.com TY!!

Lisa Sims
@_lissims
Apr 16

@BachSpoilersFan I'm sure he appreciates your well wishing. Out of respect to him & confidentiality, I'm not at liberty to share.

Thanks GA: I didn't want to ask her on twitter as I've never been successful at that. I thought someone with a better way of asking would be able to get our answer. I tried looking through people in Oklahoma with her maiden name (they are cousins so it was a possibility), but I couldn't see anyone that would be a good prospect.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I ran across this, earlier, but haven't had time to look into it further.  Her IG is the same as her Twitter handle.  If anyone has time to dig and follow the bread crumbs, have at it.  

Caroline Wilson @CaroWils44 8h
Tfw the guy you were seeing for 2 months tried to strike things back up but not before telling you he's on the bachelorette this season

Lots of great sleuthing work going!  Yay! bestbud!

Her tweet has been deleted now, but I have a feeling she might have been referring to Brandon Howell. They both live in LA and are in the same industry - acting/modelling. Also, she appears to be a Bumble user, if I am not mistaken, matches are based on mutual friends, I assume they are likely to have friends in common.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 28m
Not sure what it is about JoJo, but I've never seen so much mancry...
#TheBachelorette
4:54 PM - 16 Apr 2016
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 pm

^ laugh out loud I wonder if today was the RC?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:47 pm

According to Auntie's love possible filming schedule it would be a group date today. I don't know why but men crying on a group date over crying at a rose ceremony is even more hilarious to me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Since they're still in Argentina (according to rs) , there probably is no need for 2 days in between for travelling. Chances are the rc, occurred today.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:11 am

Depending where in the US or Canada they are headed for the HT dates....the flight time from Mendoza to LA for example is over 22 hrs. There are no direct flights.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
#TheBachelorette

They're probably just auditioning. Unlovable, broken hearted, slept with the lead, was told ILY....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
#TheBachelorette

They're probably just auditioning. Unlovable, broken hearted, slept with the lead, was told ILY....

You beat me to it, as well as, I drank into oblivion, that's not normally me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:28 pm

@fleissmeister: More mancry??? This might be the most emotional season-- EVER!!! #TheBachelorette

@fleissmeister: Even @chrisbharrison was in tears. Although that might have been because of the long travel day... #TheBachelorette

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@fleissmeister: More mancry??? This might be the most emotional season-- EVER!!! #TheBachelorette

@fleissmeister: Even @chrisbharrison was in tears. Although that might have been because of the long travel day... #TheBachelorette

CH's response:  

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 39m
Def more due to the 20 hour travel day ahead RT @fleissmeister: Even @chrisbharrison was in tears. Although ...  http://tmi.me/1fdtDD
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa