SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Derek might be on the show, but he doesn't look at all like the first date, ears guy to me

Duke702

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Duke702 Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:56 pm

No this guy looks much different, much darker skin tone. Not the same guy IMO.
shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Ffn_cp10

http://okmagazine.com/photos/over-ben-already-bachelorette-jojo-packing-on-the-pda-with-contestant-on-new-season-sneak-peek-photos-revealed/photo/1001408080/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:56 pm

^^ That Derek doesn't look like first date guy.

I'm not a super sleuther.. so hopefully someone can better find this person shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 2498057887

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:03 pm

^^IA. I'm wondering if her friend Sal told her something about Derek and she was pointing him out to her friend. The odds of her knowing 2 contestants seem low to me, but I do think his name is Derek and definitely not Raymond.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:10 pm

Wrong ears.  Moving on.  All these guys with the dark hair and beards look too similar in their random photos. :headbanging
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Seabear wrote:Wrong ears.  Moving on.  All these guys with the dark hair and beards look too similar in their random photos. :headbanging

Wrong ears, hahaha.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:19 pm

What the heck is going on in this group date?  Looks like they are in a vineyard, but why is JoJo is a bathing suit and why are the guys standing like that?!

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 649333d6-73c6-4bea-9be0-f69beae60408_zpsiznzhxjh
RS

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:21 pm

I think that's the film crew standing in front of her. No idea about the bikini, I was wondering the same. Unless there's a hot tub somewhere.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

mindless wrote:I think that's the film crew standing in front of her. No idea about the bikini, I was wondering the same. Unless there's a hot tub somewhere.

Oh ok, do you think the guy in black is a crew member too?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm

I think that photo of JoJo is taken at the Entre Cielos Hotel in Mendoza.  The vineyards at the hotel are right next to the pool/spa area.  The vegetation and layout of where JoJo is being filmed seems to correlate to the location.  There seem to be much better locations to film her but who knows??  There is also one structure where you can stay above the vineyards.  I'm betting they will use that for a date.  Just guessing.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think that's the film crew standing in front of her. No idea about the bikini, I was wondering the same. Unless there's a hot tub somewhere.

Oh ok, do you think the guy in black is a crew member too?

The person is black is holding up the mic I think, so yes. They're probably filming an ITM.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:09 pm

pitci wrote:
I found this bit of info on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/_lissims/status/717747476485177346

Lisa Sims
‏@_lissims Lisa Sims Retweeted Mike Fleiss
Although I've never watched #thebachelorette -I WILL be when aired in May to support my cousin.

The picture above is embedded in her tweet.  Any super sleuthers want to check on this or has it already been sleuthed?

BachSpoilersFan   @BachSpoilersFan
Apr 16
@_lissims Good luck to your cousin! Can you share his name? We would love to add him to our contestants list bbspoilerfans@outlook.com TY!!

Lisa Sims
@_lissims
Apr 16

@BachSpoilersFan I'm sure he appreciates your well wishing. Out of respect to him & confidentiality, I'm not at liberty to share.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa