SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by natik Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:41 am

Idlemess wrote:
natik wrote:
emusha wrote:Anyone pay attention to what Olena and Richie were saying about the effect of their eye contact?

First episode Olena tells Kiera after her CP convo with Richie something along the lines of "I couldn't look into his eyes because his eyes are really intense...it's like they're staring into your soul" You could see Olena avoiding his eye contact during the date and in the preview when they are in the private plane.

Second episode Richie in the outfit from his date with Olena (outside when it's daytime) tells the camera "Olena has the most amazing eyes, they are big, beautiful.  She has these beautiful blue eyes that look directly at me. I feel like she's looking into my soul."

Not only because of this little tidbit but because of the preview and SC's featuring Olena at least placing her in F3 per the FD SC imo + what Olena said about her ideal date being when a date has two people fully focused on "us" which Richie seemed to echo during his Facebook interview with Osher when he said he loves it when he can get lost in conversation and in just being with the person he's on a date with.....While they both seem a bit on edge, nervous & giggly around each other, it seems that they're both very present and focused on the other person during their interactions. A bit like the cameras, other girls etc. aren't really their main focus. Notice how after their date when they went back to the cocktail party Richie kept glancing back at her and how they had strong eye contact when saying good bye at the cocktail party.

I'm going to take a big leap and place my bet that Olena is Richie's F1.

All of this!

Edit wise it only makes sense to hide Olena if she is the F1. IMO

Don't get my hopes up!

per the bold, during that interview while Richie was talking about eyes and soul again, Osher gave Richie a look like a little safe and then they joked around about Olena's eyes. To me, Richie was getting into it and Osher reined him with the joke around.  

By the way! Did someone pay attention if Richie said something similar about the eyes to the other girls?! I think he only said it to Olena!

"Olena has the most amazing eyes, they are big, beautiful.  She has these beautiful blue eyes that look directly at me. I feel like she's looking into my soul."

And then in the video on facebook his answer to the question what is the first he pays attention to in a woman he repeat the same line.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by emusha Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Oh wow that's so true about the rest of the fb interview I hadn't even gone beyond the first few minutes but when the question was "what's the first thing you notice about a girl?" Richie said (and kept describing it for a few minutes/I'm not doing it justice here...) "it's her eyes" and something about "the eyes are the window to the soul...." and Osh tried to pay it off by bringing up Olena and joking that she has a traker beamer cos she "attacks with the eyes"...
Richie keeps saying he's too transparent for these kind of interviews and I can see why cos he gave away a lot even in those two answers....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Anyone watching Olena's feet based on silence or lack there of from SM? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:23 pm

I don't want to mention it because this is Olenas thread but if he does not wax poetic about anyone's else eyes then it might be somethin

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank goodness others are also seeing Olena as f1. I was feeling lonely. Richie was doing an interview in Sydney on Wednesday. Olena has not been in the media at all which surprises me given the publics response th her. Also question why she is not featured more so far as produce must have know she would be popular and would increase ratings? I'm so keen for next week. I also think she is the woman on episode 10 in the bath while the girls are doing the race in black and getting out of van as per spoilers. As per episode preview. Another thing I noticed is the media had photos of their s2 and stating very serious discussion however in preview clip has them kissing. Why would the media spoiler not spoil this?? So many unanswered questions. Sorry for my rambles.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:59 pm

To be honest, when the photo came out with all the women, initially I was not keen on Olena. The reason is perception bias. I took one look at her and said 'looks like a model, young, what is she really there for?' 

I liked her on night one and was pleasantly surprised. She uses one of my favorite quotes and overall she was not attention seeking. Her outfit was one of my favorites because it was suitable for her age; she was sexy and sensual. 

She gets along with Kiera. Never heard her say a negative word. 

She blew me away with her natural respond to Richie's personal invitation to a date. I found this significant because he came and asked her out for a bike ride; a passion of his. Richie was natural to me as they sat and talk. 

Back at the Bach pad, there was an ease with the two but with a guy trying to impress a girl vibe. I like how she told him " easy" as they laughed at the implied wait till you see where I sleep. 
They spoke again while in the pool and when he asked her about not being in a relationship and followed up with possibly the guys were not able to travel with her I said that they had really talk and about her profession. 

Olena, to me, seems to be taking it all in stride without going or getting goo-goo gaga. She understands that there are other women and dates and connections. She is focus but keeping it real. I especially enjoyed her expressions during the group dates as if to say, is this for real? 

I am sure Richie talks to her during CP but we haven't seen him ask her for a chat. Yet, she's scheduled for a 2nd date. 

At this point, she seems real in an otherwise unreal situation. Let's see how it all plays out.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:To be honest, when the photo came out with all the women, initially I was not keen on Olena. The reason is perception bias. I took one look at her and said 'looks like a model, young, what is she really there for?' 

I liked her on night one and was pleasantly surprised. She uses one of my favorite quotes and overall she was not attention seeking. Her outfit was one of my favorites because it was suitable for her age; she was sexy and sensual. 

She gets along with Kiera. Never heard her say a negative word. 

She blew me away with her natural respond to Richie's personal invitation to a date. I found this significant because he came and asked her out for a bike ride; a passion of his. Richie was natural to me as they sat and talk. 

Back at the Bach pad, there was an ease with the two but with a guy trying to impress a girl vibe. I like how she told him " easy" as they laughed at the implied wait till you see where I sleep. 
They spoke again while in the pool and when he asked her about not being in a relationship and followed up with possibly the guys were not able to travel with her I said that they had really talk and about her profession. 

Olena, to me, seems to be taking it all in stride without going or getting goo-goo gaga. She understands that there are other women and dates and connections. She is focus but keeping it real. I especially enjoyed her expressions during the group dates as if to say, is this for real? 

I am sure Richie talks to her during CP but we haven't seen him ask her for a chat. Yet, she's scheduled for a 2nd date. 

At this point, she seems real in an otherwise unreal situation. Let's see how it all plays out.

Great post! I think after their second date it`s going to be easier to guessing where their bander is heading to.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:10 pm

mercieme wrote:Anyone watching Olena's feet based on silence or lack there of from SM? TIA

Well she accepted my request recently but there is nothing significant on her instagram account. It seems like she is not into the whole instagram thing. She has only 39 pics and the last one she posted was from January. The most of the pictures are from professional photoshoots. She is following a few girls from her season and that is basically it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:42 pm

If hiding the F1 is a known approach, I like Olena for F1 too.
I noticed the 'eye' contact discussion and mirroring comments from Richie but didn't think more of it than comments current to what was being aired.
There is also the not ruling out a smoker comment Richie made in response to a question from an interviewer about deal breakers. Now we know from recent pictures that Olena smokes. Am I right to think that we are only sure that Olena and Nikki and maybe Alex get a second date?  Threads of hope, threads of hope!

I also really like how she hangs back at group dates and when date cards are delivered.
She is not cheering Richie's arrivals as part of the cheer group frenzy and her expression is sometimes one of embarrassment and reticence.
This is from Jo Thornely recapping episode 6 for news.com.
Spot on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:23 am

Hm yea interesting point on Richie's expressed willingness to work with a smoker and not ruling them out per deal breakers depending on who the girl is. I remember seeing that in an interview somewhere.

ETA:
PopSugar: Did you have any dealbreakers for the women?

Richie: Oh, that's interesting! I guess a good dealbreaker is someone who has zero sense of humour – when you crack a joke and they just look at you and raise an eyebrow. It's a tough one, imagine meeting the most amazing girl, but she smoked. You be like, "Can we just work at this? Can we just cut down?" I guess you've just got to look at the person and figure out if it is a dealbreaker.
link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I agree also on Olena's approach being standing back and observing -- and not seeking attention...I've seen her watching Richie when the other women are absorbed in their own dynamics, as if she's watching him trying to figure out what's going on in his mind. And her calm but memorable comment when Nikki was getting bent out of shape that people weren't cheering her on when she got/asked for a kiss on her date -- something about 'It's not friends in this situation since they are also falling for the same person'. Pretty much expresses how she holds herself back a bit.

Last edited by emusha on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:08 pm

emusha wrote:Hm yea interesting point on Richie's expressed willingness to work with a smoker and not ruling them out per deal breakers depending on who the girl is. I remember seeing that in an interview somewhere.

ETA:
PopSugar: Did you have any dealbreakers for the women?

Richie: Oh, that's interesting! I guess a good dealbreaker is someone who has zero sense of humour – when you crack a joke and they just look at you and raise an eyebrow. It's a tough one, imagine meeting the most amazing girl, but she smoked. You be like, "Can we just work at this? Can we just cut down?" I guess you've just got to look at the person and figure out if it is a dealbreaker.

I agree also on Olena's approach being standing back and observing -- and not seeking attention...I've seen her watching Richie when the other women are absorbed in their own dynamics, as if she's watching him trying to figure out what's going on in his mind. And her calm but memorable comment when Nikki was getting bent out of shape that people weren't cheering her on when she got/asked for a kiss on her date -- something about 'It's not friends in this situation since they are also falling for the same person'. Pretty much expresses how she holds herself back a bit.

Can you please provide a link as to where you copied that information from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Sure. I copied it from someone who posted the same comments on one of the threads but i searched and found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which had that quote almost exactly so adding that in, though not sure where the person who posted this earlier got it from first.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla