SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:12 pm

Check the words Richie uses when he has the rose in his hands (and how he nervously twirls it) it screams IMO that he has chosen Nikki. As Sasha says 'put a fork in it'. IMO it would take something so left field to retail this love train. Thanks for the videos @AllAboutLove. P.S I like this thread. Great sleuthing high five partytime
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:16 pm

He is so sweet so genuine. He looks like a little shy boy around her. She's adorable. His PI's were very telling IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Sundy wrote:Check the words Richie uses when he has the rose in his hands (and how he nervously twirls it) it screams IMO that he has chosen Nikki. As Sasha says 'put a fork in it'. IMO it would take something so left field to retail this love train. Thanks for the videos @AllAboutLove. P.S I like this thread. Great sleuthing  high five partytime

I noticed this too - this moment is so obviously genuine from Richie. It's these moments that confirm to me that Nikki is not the new 'Heather' as many are suggesting. There is no friendzone here!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:39 pm

NP, glad everyone enjoyed the videos of Richie and Nikki's date group hug I totally agree with the comments that these two have something special. I can't wait to see what happens heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:20 am

Cute article about Nikki & her dog in the WA.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32532908/the-bachelors-nikki-gogan-learns-to-lap-up-love-at-first-sight/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:56 am

Ok someone posted somewhere I can't remember who? But they said something about when snez was chosen as f1 she and Sam went back and did some extra ITM's?...if this is true and I might be loosing my mind so just go check it out and see if I am but in the last 2sd Nikki had with Richie I swear in the ITM's where he is in the house with lamps behind him, Richies hair is different and his sideburns r shorter and he has a goatee?... no idea or maybe I'm seeing things Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 am

Great catch @LeapofFaith yes Yes Sam did pickup ITMs filmed at a later date. I also thought the ITMs for Nikki's date were filmed later. Will need to check as it may be a clue.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great catch @LeapofFaith yes  Yes Sam did pickup ITMs filmed at a later date. I also thought the ITMs for Nikki's date were filmed later. Will need to check as it may be a clue.

Thought I was loosing it ..so it's true they go back and do ITM's! Why is that @AAL? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 am

We will need to check her regrowth
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Great catch @LeapofFaith yes  Yes Sam did pickup ITMs filmed at a later date. I also thought the ITMs for Nikki's date were filmed later. Will need to check as it may be a clue.

Thought I was loosing it ..so it's true they go back and do ITM's! Why is that @AAL? question
From what I understand, they usually do later pickups to try tie up any loose ends in the narrative and flesh out a story line and so after events happen they can get contestants to narrate back what they were thinking and feeling at the time to round out the story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nikki's 2nd SD. I loved their date and their connection  beatingheart  
part 2

Transcript of Richie's speaking part in Part 2 video

What I really like about Nikki the most is she is really down to earth, she's genuine, just like the girl next door. My feelings for Nikki always grow when I'm around her. I feel like she brings out the best in me and I feel like when I'm around her there's something special.

You're incredibly beautiful.

When Nikki looks at me I see someone who is 100% genuine and makes me feel really special. You know coming into the I wanted to meet a woman who would give herself 100% and I see that with Nikki.

You make me happy. I want to go through life smiling. I fell like when I know what a future with you would be like and it's nothing but roses. I feel like you would be incredibly loyal, trustworthy. I'm not after a girl for a good time. I'm after a girl for a future   And I feel like with you, you could be that future. Yeah.

I believe  what we have is real and the fact that you are such a beautiful person inside and out and that you are such a sweetheart. And the way you look at me and what you  say to me is absolutely beautiful.

And I want you to know that this rose really comes from my heart. Nikki will you accept this rose
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:29 am

Thank you for the transcript @Sundy yes it is really helpful and lovely to read too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91