SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:18 am

I finally got caught up on the episodes and I believe that Nikki is the one. What convinced me is when he pulled Nikki aside in episode 8 RC to assure her that his feelings are still there. This was after the intruders in episode 7 and not being able to spend time with her on the group date in episode 8. Did not see him do that for anyone else.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 am

This is a little bizarre. Checkout the listing decscription on one of the houses that Nikkis agency is currently selling.

'Bachelor Pad
Perfect pad for a bachelor in Australia. You won't need to be richie rich in 2016 to afford it. It's rather unique, almost one of a kind, there's hardly any other contestant, says Nikki Gogan, selling real estate agent.'

https://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-northam-123511262

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 am

^^ That is weird and she is not the agent for the home. Think agent is using her name to sell home.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks for the transcript @Sundy. Is it just me, when I watched that date I thought, he sure is going on and on as if he's trying to convince her, rather than the other way around, the way it should be. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Completely agree @GuardianAngel that that was exactly what he was doing. I think he is saying what he can at this point in the show to give Nikki comfort in her position. The next 4 episodes can't come soon enough. Jumping hearts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:35 pm

After this episode, she's definitely the one! Look at their body language compared to the others  :cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:04 pm

I saw that body language in the first epi. I'm looking forward to watching the recent epis!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:25 pm

After watching the latest episode, I am loving Richie and Nikki together. Their connection is effortless and it feels like Art and Matilda type of connection already.

I had so hoped to watch a love story for Richie and although I love Faith I am thrilled to watch Nikki and Richie and can see a progression and building of their love story from the moment she stepped out that limo.

Next week will reveal if Nikki is F1 but if she is then it will be one of the rare times for this show I have seen a love story and a F1 story beatingheart

I had to laugh though when watching the preview for Nikki's HTD because her (future?) brother in law said to Richie "So, is Nikki your number one choice or what?!"  giggling

All I could think to say to Nikki's BIL was, exactly right  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 12 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:36 am

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Image10
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Love this pic! A genuine young couple at the beginning of their relationship :cutesmile!:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:54 am

IA. I just noticed that too. The only screencap of Richie with one of the girls. Such a heartwarming pic
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 am

That picture is so real life it's scary! They look beautiful together!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Image10
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Love this pic! A genuine young couple at the beginning of their relationship :cutesmile!:

I love this photo! hearthumbsup beatingheart

They look like a couple in love :sprinklehearts lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91