SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Baby news IMO is always a happy occasion for me. Doesn't matter how many times I see it, even those that I didn't care for like Melissa, because IMO being a Mom changes mostly everyone, for the better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 7:58 pm

I agree.
Babies and pets are the best. I would much rather discuss that kind of happy news than than unhappy news or shilling news.
I love some of those you tubes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon May 23, 2016 11:54 pm

This is interesting considering who she's best friends with scratch

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty 42m42 minutes ago
I can't stand girls that are bitches to stay relevant. That is all.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 24, 2016 12:29 am

Who is she referring to?

ETA: Went and looked at the tweet. Ashley Spivey? She is hardly trying to stay relevant, not going on multiple seasons, etc. Kelly just sticking up for her "friend"?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 12:51 am

Yes that's what I think. Kelly seems to be the only Bach alum sticking up for her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 am

Beach Lover wrote:This is interesting considering who she's best friends with  scratch  

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty  42m42 minutes ago

She must be talking about Andi Dorfman Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 3806527698 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 3806527698 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 24, 2016 2:29 am

Great article about Olivia. You go girl.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am

Beach Lover wrote:This is interesting considering who she's best friends with  scratch  

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty  42m42 minutes ago

Is she talking about herself by any chance? The only reason anyone still remembers who she is is because she's a bitch on Twitter during the show and is friends with the biggest bitch of all. Glad to see they have hypocricy in common.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 am

Guessing she means she's a b!tch because that's her natural personality and she's not trying to do it for attention. A little convoluted but likely close to true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 am

Funny how they throw the word b*tches around to each other all the time like it's a good thing, yet when a guy pegs them as one (because they are), ees not okay.  In other words, they can be nasty to others and own their b*tchiness, but how dare someone call them out on it.  The truth sucks. You better develop a thicker skin.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Per Dailyonline Micheal Stagliano(DeAnna brothere in law) is expecting his first child with wife Emily.  They reveal the news to people mag.  So much baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 pm

We need to keep track if who's not expecting, should be easier Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North