SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 2:31 pm

That's another one I thought was expecting when I saw a pic of her a month ago or so! Congrats, very happy for them!

emilystag

megmcnut, alcast1984, emilyleta and lovekonabear like this
5m
emilystagToday, we celebrate two wonderful years of marriage and joyfully announce that we are expecting a baby BOY in November! Check out a fun little interview we did with @people about our excitement  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 2764 So happy to share with all of you! {photo credit: my childhood friend, @brynndimick}

Baby Boy on the Way for Michael Stagliano

he Bachelorette season 5 contestant and his wife Emily are expecting their first child, a son, in early November, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

“For our family, we did something a bit more special, but for our close friends, we’ve just been blindsiding them in conversation,” Stagliano, 32, says of how he and Emily — whom he calls “insanely loving and nurturing” — have been breaking the news to their loved ones. “And the reactions are so great.”

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Michael-stagliano-1-600x800
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/24/michael-stagliano-wife-emily-expecting-first-child-son/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Well, much of the cast is in that age demographics for babies, so I'm not surprised. I'd rather see it now than at Chris Manson's age.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Jesse and Ann Csincsak expecting again.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-alum-jesse-csincsak-expecting-baby-no-3-103908
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:30 pm

I'm no expert, but it was so exciting to share some health and wellness tips this morning on @pix11news! I'm lucky to be able to talk about the ways I've fueled my body and open up about difficulties I've faced. If you have a second, check out my recent blog post about my battle with depression, and I hope people struggling out there can relate. Also huge thanks to @sweatybetty for some awesome workout gear for the segment. You can find the link to my blog in my bio. #healthylifestyle #blogger #NYC #owningit by @oliviacaridi

Link: http://oliviacaridi.com/depression-is-real/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 pm

It's sad to read blogs like that, and OTOH it's remarkable to read the strength she has to find to get through each day. I commend her for facing this head on and trying to help others at the same time she's going through her very own challenges.

I'll never understand those types of SM comments and what drives someone to be so hateful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1 13m13 minutes ago

Thanks for the Herb & Lou's Father's Day gift shout out. @jillianharris !! It's the perfect… https://www.instagram.com/p/BGKd_vCreqg/

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 12m12 minutes ago

@reidrosenthal1 @jillianharris you guys were adorbs on the bachelorette please retweet

Reid Rosenthal
‏@reidrosenthal1

@CRAIGR1 @jillianharris no you were

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I'm no expert, but it was so exciting to share some health and wellness tips this morning on @pix11news! I'm lucky to be able to talk about the ways I've fueled my body and open up about difficulties I've faced. If you have a second, check out my recent blog post about my battle with depression, and I hope people struggling out there can relate. Also huge thanks to @sweatybetty for some awesome workout gear for the segment. You can find the link to my blog in my bio. #healthylifestyle #blogger #NYC #owningit by @oliviacaridi

Link: http://oliviacaridi.com/depression-is-real/
I just like Olivia more and more. She was one of Ben's best, I wish her happiness and healthiness and admire her honesty and courage.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:05 am

Olivia made Ben's season for me. Without her it would have been a snooze fest. It's sad to read about the struggles she's experienced since the show. Glad to hear she's got the strength to fight. Wish her all the best!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:40 am

I like Olivia. She made me laugh last season although could see why she annoyed the others. I don't get the people who say hateful things on SM directed to someone they've only seen on tv. They obviously need to get a life. I'm glad that Olivia seems in a better place now. I hope she finds a nice guy who doesn't care about the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:47 am

I like/liked Olivia, too. There are some people that are socially awkward. I get it. I am prob a perm resident. No issues with me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

He continues to be so supportive of his late friend, Gia.

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 1h1 hour ago
Team Gia at the finish line after walking all night. Amazing group and $2.6 million raised in NYC. #OvernightWalk
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 CkNg00BUYAATcR4

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:20 pm

So sad if she only knew how loved she really was and especially by him. I really think a different outcome would of happened. That is great what he is doing in her remberance what a special guy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North