SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:Didn't RS say last week that Josh hadn't even gotten there yet?

Exactly what I am asking.

Now he claims josh is part of a power couple with Amanda.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 pm

^^^ I thought so to.

Didn't see that one coming. I was hoping for Josh and Jen. I bet Jen and Nick are a couple now. But where does that leave Jared? With Ashley I again?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I don't see it lasting with Amanda and Josh sorry. Don't see it with Nick either. Am sure Nick was just bidding his time till Jen probably arrived

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:32 pm

If Nick was really interested in Amanda or if Amanda was really interested in Nick they could/would have dated in real life since they both live in LA. I think their pairing was scripted and they agreed to it. This kept them both around and created drama until Josh and Jen arrived. Nick's now with Jen who he wanted to date. Amanda's with Josh who she wanted to date JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:34 pm

I guess Jared will prob be with one of the twins then. This show is going to be a big sleazy joke. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:I guess Jared will prob be with one of the twins then...
He could be with Izzy or Lace

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Obviously Nick would be into Jen (he has eyes) but why is everyone assuming she's into him?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:39 pm

jen689 wrote:If Nick was really interested in Amanda or if Amanda was really interested in Nick they could/would have dated in real life since they both live in LA. I think their pairing was scripted and they agreed to it. This kept them both around and created drama until Josh and Jen arrived. Nick's now with Jen who he wanted to date. Amanda's with Josh who she wanted to date JMO

Amanda was interested in Josh ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:47 pm

I still don't understand this assumption that Jen and Nick must be together solely because she's the hottest girl there and he's probably into her. Does she not get any say in who she dates? This may be a shock, but not everyone finds Ick Vile irresistible and wants to date him.

And I hope Josh and Amanda get 'engaged', because Andi's social media meltdown will be a sight to behold.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

When Josh went to LA he tweeted "Perfect weather here in LA. I think it's time to move" @joshallanmurray 4/19/16. Josh met with production and agreed to be on BIP because he was interested in Amanda. I can see Josh moving to LA at some point JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

^^^ The last sentence !!!

Josh and anyone really. Nick and anyone really.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

I actually can see a puzzle fit with Josh and Amanda.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam