SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Mamma Murray would never stand for Josh having a relationship with a woman with 2 kids, in my opinion.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 pm

IDK. The children are young. Josh loves kids. I could see it being a good match. Josh mentioned something about moving to LA not long ago. Amanda seems to want a strong man in their life. It could work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Amanda was interested in Josh ?
I was just speculating. I can see Amanda telling production she was interested in getting to know Josh JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Amanda was interested in Josh ?
I was just speculating. I can see Amanda telling production she was interested in getting to know Josh JMO

got it. This is all just speculation and opinion and nothing via their SMs from the recent past.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ The last sentence !!!

Josh and anyone really. Nick and anyone really.

Nick was going for one of Ben's F4 and popular girl first just being competitive, IMO. Josh was going for someone unlike Meandi and show the world he can be a nice guy contrary to her book. Both guys go for Amanda - Fleiss is loving this for sure.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. The children are young. Josh loves kids. I could see it being a good match. Josh mentioned something about moving to LA not long ago. Amanda seems to want a strong man in their life. It could work.

I agree.

I think I will watch to see Amandas story with whomever. This stuff is interesting to me and I liked Amanda on Bens season. As for the rest, half of them I don't know and am not interested at all.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ The last sentence !!!

Josh and anyone really. Nick and anyone really.

Nick was going for one of Ben's F4 and popular girl first just being competitive, IMO.  Josh was going for someone unlike Meandi and show the world  he can be a nice guy contrary to her book.  Both guys go for Amanda - Fleiss is loving this for sure.

JMO.

OT but I just want Andi's head to explode. giggling

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:01 pm

provenceguy wrote:Mamma Murray would never stand for Josh having a relationship with a woman with 2 kids, in my opinion.
I think Josh's mom would support him. If they got married she'd have two grandchildren to dote on JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Josh said something interesting last night on FS, that he is picky about woman because he views them as his potential wife.  He got called down for that, per se because he was making it difficult to just date woman without conditions.  I would think after FS, he would be cautious about dating someone with children but still considering them as future family.  JMO.

Amanda is a sweetheart and popular and I think the guys would find it easy to be around her.  
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:12 pm

I know we (I am) are picking out place settings for them but RS is a ball of contradictions as usual so wait and see approach is best.
Just because they potentially went on one date does not mean he is ready to ride off into the sunset with amanda. laugh out loud.
just last week RS was saying that Josh is still in the wings and now he is part of a power couple ? #multiplesitehits

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:16 pm

^^IA.  How many days/hours equal one epi in the filming of this show?  We know that Nick had an early date with Leah so he probably wasn't attached to anyone at that point.  Also, RS is not a fan of Nick and is probably a little too gleeful that Josh took Amanda away from Nick, if he did.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Mamma Murray would never stand for Josh having a relationship with a woman with 2 kids, in my opinion.
I think Josh's mom would support him. If they got married she'd have two grandchildren to dote on JMO
Absolutely! I see MM fully embracing the situation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam