SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I really think Mike is F1.  Her friend alexcited on IG is only following Mike.
Great catch. :claphands Any idea when she started following him?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Yes that pic of the lake with his little cousin is from a much earlier date. @mercieme We're definitely noticing the same things and keeping them in our stash. yes Hugesmile

I think that's a pretty good sign that he's F1 too @iamreal2u. Not sure when she started following Mike @BlackHalo but I would make a guess that it might be around 14-9 weeks ago (and IMO she's met him). heartbeat Hoping we get some more signs along the way so not saying everything yet.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:48 pm

From what I see, Mike is the 4th person on her following list. Sometimes it goes from newest to oldest but sometimes it's random. I'm just wondering if there is any chance they knew each other from before (being from the same area). Mike is not following her so perhaps not.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Not sure when she started following Mike but I noticed a 2 weeks ago but forgot about it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:58 pm

I don't think they knew each other from before otherwise I think Mike would be following her too. IMO I think they probably met for the first time after Jasmine had finished filming the Bachelorette and she followed him afterwards (since I can also see that he is the fourth most recent follow for her, and I would guess that it must be chronological and not random if we saw the same thing).

I will be so happy if Mike is F1. Still waiting to see the one-on-one date, but things definitely look promising at this point. :cutesmile!:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:From what I see, Mike is the 4th person on her following list. Sometimes it goes from newest to oldest but sometimes it's random. I'm just wondering if there is any chance they knew each other from before (being from the same area). Mike is not following her so perhaps not.

i have checked it again. Just need a little clarification.

So..from what i can tell...Mike IS following Jas....also other casts and people from production. Jas is NOT following any of the cast. She only follows maboy Nick Viall...since she did say she likes him in an interview giggling . (Sorry..kinda O/T) yes

anyways...@BlackHalo...are you implying that Jas indeed has followed Mike at one point and then unfollow him? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:11 pm

siena wrote:I don't think they knew each other from before otherwise I think Mike would be following her too. IMO I think they probably met for the first time after Jasmine had finished filming the Bachelorette and she followed him afterwards (since I can also see that he is the fourth most recent follow for her, and I would guess that it must be chronological and not random if we saw the same thing).

I will be so happy if Mike is F1. Still waiting to see the one-on-one date, but things definitely look promising at this point. :cutesmile!:

@siena  :yes:
ITA i doubt that they knew each other pre-season. They didn't live in the same town and separated by only 1 block like the JoDi of Atlanta had been rumored meeting up in pre-season. JMO

tbh i actually think the 'promise' was already there displayed in the preview and on MnG episode. Just per edit alone, Mikey already had checked all the "Must-Have" list in my F1 Book, just going by those 2 standpoints (preview and premiere episode)  giggling  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1710264613 . Hence why i am :lookout over Mike - not other contestant(s)-  to gather the rest of puzzle's pieces (SM, media, etc).

i guess i also need to confess here that i freaking love a Premiere Season for soo many reasons....especially :
- the EDIT. Going by past recent maiden seasons....IMO the production tend to provide the viewers a good love story and highlight the F1 in positive edit.IMO Tim-Anna (Bach AU1), Brad-Bianka (Bach CA 1), Art-Matilda (Bach NZ1), SamF-Sasha (Ette AU1) and even Trista-Ryan decades ago all fit the bill to this description.  yes  its reaonable i think, since the production need to get the new audience rooting for and invested in the final couple...so that they can renew the show for another season. (Art and SamF seasons are 2 recent 'succesful' stories triggering the subsequent seasons on both franchises).
- the SMs. As a newborn season, i love that the casts seem still to learn how to walk by them self, with minimal couching, i suppose, as opposed to the US senior counterparts, where we can get so many red herrings, minefield to mislead the sleuthers . The production of a maiden season also seem to still finding their own feet, so to speak laugh out loud. Hence, sometimes we may get lucky to have some SM clues fell into our lap Praying  giggling

Therefore, i really make sure to tune in any maiden season,no matter how chaotic RL is  laugh out loud . Those are the perfect seasons for me to feel good about myself i guess, after often get fooled by MF n Co with their devious shows.  lolpanda

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Mike has liked this vid on IG :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRUlSRB293/?taken-by=therealipc

what an interesting work out!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698

while Mike's butt move is enchanting enough to stare at laugh out loud...the comment under it caught my attention more :

chrispopelIs he getting in shape for after the final rose?

interesting isn't it?....Who knew a guy would know what the ATFR is?...laugh out loud...Anyway...I'll let you great sleuthers to sleuth more... goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:20 pm

@Joy15 the discussion is about a person with IG handle alexcited (named Alex) who is Jasmine's friend. Alex is following Mike & speculation that this person started following after filming & may be because Mike is F1 & may have potentially met Mike.

Can't be proven obviously but @Blackkalo is noting that currently Mike is the 4th person on Alex's IG but that the order may be random or maybe not.

From further stalking laugh out loud Alex is from Kenora & lives in Vancouver & was with Jasmine when she got the mountain tattoo.
Here is Alex's IG
https://www.instagram.com/alexcited/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Joy15 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:From what I see, Mike is the 4th person on her following list. Sometimes it goes from newest to oldest but sometimes it's random. I'm just wondering if there is any chance they knew each other from before (being from the same area). Mike is not following her so perhaps not.

i have checked it again. Just need a little clarification.

So..from what i can tell...Mike IS following Jas....also other casts and people from production. Jas is NOT following any of the cast. She only follows maboy Nick Viall...since she did say she likes him in an interview giggling . (Sorry..kinda O/T) yes

anyways...@BlackHalo...are you implying that Jas indeed has followed Mike at one point and then unfollow him? TIA
No. I was talking about Jasmine's friend  that is following Mike on insta (alexcited). I was wondering if it was a recent follow or perhaps maybe they already knew each other. I do think it could be another clue to Mike being F1.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:23 pm

I hope u r right @Joy15 because I need a good love story as I am still trying to recover from Bach au season when Richie chose Alex !stupid ! It would be nice to see something like Art and Matilda's love story for sure Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:24 pm

mercieme wrote:@Joy15 the discussion is about a person with IG handle alexcited (named Alex) who is Jasmine's friend. Alex is following Mike & speculation that this person started following after filming & may be because Mike is F1 & may have potentially met Mike.

Can't be proven obviously but @Blackkalo is noting that currently Mike is the 4th person on Alex's IG but that the order may be random or maybe not.

From further stalking laugh out loud Alex is from Kenora & lives in Vancouver & was with Jasmine when she got the mountain tattoo.
Here is Alex's IG
https://www.instagram.com/alexcited/
Is there some kind of writing on any of Jasmine's new tattoos? I haven't seen them.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose