SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:27 pm

@BlackHalo and @mercieme

Ooops ..this is what happens when you mix playing catching up with weekend chaos..laugh out loud

Ty guys for filling me in.... yes  bestbud!

Now pls stalk down observe this guy (i have posted upthread)  Praying

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRUlSRB293/?taken-by=therealipc

chrispopelIs he getting in shape for after the final rose?

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Joy15 wrote:Mike has liked this vid on IG :

what an interesting work out!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

while Mike's butt move is enchanting enough to stare at laugh out loud...the comment under it caught my attention more :

interesting isn't it?....Who knew a guy would know what the ATFR is?...laugh out loud...Anyway...I'll let you great sleuthers to sleuth more... goteam
Sounds like more hints of final 2 to me. :yes: But does Mike get the final rose? giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Joy15 wrote:Mike has liked this vid on IG :

what an interesting work out!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

while Mike's butt move is enchanting enough to stare at laugh out loud...the comment under it caught my attention more :

interesting isn't it?....Who knew a guy would know what the ATFR is?...laugh out loud...Anyway...I'll let you great sleuthers to sleuth more... goteam

These guys are hilarious......the comment after Chris's from Mike's personal trainer is making me cantstopl

therealipcLmao.oh @jrosubergen rose? What rose @chrispopel laugh out loud

Nice recovery guys to act as if they know nothing....they should keep these nuggets coming laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:30 pm

I noticed that comment too but wasn't sure whether to post about it yet. We're definitely getting more and more things pointing to F1 IMO! :cutesmile!: "What rose".  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698 Hopefully the clues keep coming.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 1710264613  So excited about their one-on-one date... can it be Tuesday already.

ETA: Jasmine's friend (according to her instagram) was also in the LOTW area and Kenora around 14 weeks ago, and in Pemberton around 9 weeks ago. IMO if Mike and Jasmine were visiting each other during these times it would've also been an opportunity for Mike and Alex to meet. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:05 pm

@siena @mercieme @BlackHalo

i know, right?...#notcomplaining!!:uptonogood ....did i say that i friggin love a maiden season? sneakyl

@LeapofFaith hang in there....we may get a good one this season :gotcha: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 1377737533

I seriously start to think the whole Kenora and Winnipeg know the outcome. We're the only ones being left in the dark lolpanda

Observing Jasmike's SMs (by subtle clues of course! Smiley )..i cant help but reminded of what Little Mix serenading :

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 18dhy8

Poor Lovebirds console . (can you imagine the darn long 6 months of being incognito?.. .this is more than twice waiting span of the US couples y'all sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:15 pm

What a sweet pic and a great caption! yes

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 N1sejc
Focus on what you can control, on what matters. Whether simple or complex, suddenly, dreams come true. #firefighter #thankful #truckgoesbeepbeep #mikeocanada by @ogilmike

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:06 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 CuL-gObXEAI2eBI
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
So are we Jasmine.....So are we.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:29 pm

The firetruck pic is adorable, the caption, so very sweet!

The 8 pack pic scene was too funny and very sweet.

He's so good looking, they look great together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:31 pm

hi Does anyone else notice?....Mikey changed his caption of this IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLSc259juwi/?taken-by=ogilmike

the previous IG had #winning as the caption..which he still kept on his twitter..

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/784609285670043648

to me, he is such a teaser....the "rose gate" on his bio still waiting to be "solved" yet..now he is giving me the "caption gate".... giggling . I also suspect this is another old IG. Chris his friend on this pic doesn't sport much scruff..but you can see on Mike's IG story that Chris has long scruff nowadays. Above IG has taken from earlier date, IMO. Wonder what is he up to? laugh out loud

One thing for sure, boredom never exists in MagicMike land  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:17 pm

I re-watched the interaction between Jas and Mike again and it reminded me there is some serious editing involved in this franchise. Their level of familiarity doesn't match what we've seen. When they're with the other guys and he pours her a glass of wine he calls her Jas. When she goes to sit with him for their one-on-one time he takes her hand, pulls her closer and puts his arm around her. Really looking forward to Tuesday.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:42 pm

I am seeing it your way too @bachCanada67.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:07 pm

BachCanada67 wrote:I re-watched the interaction between Jas and Mike again and it reminded me there is some serious editing involved in this franchise. Their level of familiarity doesn't match what we've seen. When they're with the other guys and he pours her a glass of wine he calls her Jas. When she goes to sit with him for their one-on-one time he takes her hand, pulls her closer and puts his arm around her.  Really looking forward to Tuesday.

really enjoy your observation @BachCanada67..pls keep it coming yes

ETA. on one-on-one time they called each other "Jasmine" and "Michael".... giggling . And i also suspect the Producers :stirthepot by letting Jasmike get back to the guys with Mike's shirt still unbottoned :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose