SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:34 am

@Joy15 I recall seeing Jas crying at what looks like the FRC. This could either be just because she feels emotional from everything that's happened, or because she's sent her F2 home. I guess it's not too long to go now before we get our answers. Jas has said that she finds it really hard to say goodbye to people... she even found it hard to say goodbye to David who IMO she didn't have any connection with. She will be very emotional in the next few episodes IMO.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 3806527698 Yes it's too funny! Using all of our research skills to try and find out what happened... I really had no intention of watching so I am blaming it entirely on Jas and Mike.  laugh out loud yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:46 am

LOL yes!! i blame these two in my avi!! :angryemotion lolpanda

btw just to clarify before i call it a day . i  was referring to this cap :
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Cryjas10
(my SC from preview)

this is not from FRC setting. This is in front of the hotel you sleuthed @siena. There is another scene where she is in this outfit strolling on the beach, before this cap was shown. IDK to me, this cap screams :
- Andi send Nick home
- Ali send Chris L home
note that both took place in the morning and with the lead knocking the F2's rooms in the hotel and let them go from their rooms. To me her's also appears as an LCD outfit.

Jas's strolling and standing in front of the hotel (i assume where the guys stay)  that seemingly in the morning as well makes me lean to think she is gonna pull a Brad (to Whitney) for that matter , or an Ali/ Andi (to Mikhel, IMO )  Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:13 am

@Joy15 Oh yes this is where Jasmine says "It's hard to be in love with two people." I would much prefer if she does send the F2 home early. I guess we'll find out soon. All I know for sure is that the last episode will be emotional. And I think a lot of that will be because she really doesn't like to lose people (which she referenced in her intro). Part of that emotion IMO will stem from that.

At least there will be a beautiful proposal (IMO from Mike) at the end of this.  hearthumbsup

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:19 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 Oh yes this is where Jasmine says "It's hard to be in love with two people." I would much prefer if she does send the F2 home early. I guess we'll find out soon. All I know for sure is that the last episode will be emotional. And I think a lot of that will be because she really doesn't like to lose people (which she referenced in her intro). Part of that emotion IMO will stem from that.

At least there will be a beautiful proposal (IMO from Mike) at the end of this.  hearthumbsup

:yes:cheerleader :sweetheart: for you awwww :sprinklehearts
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:51 am

Joy15 wrote:LOL yes!! i blame these two in my avi!! :angryemotion lolpanda

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Cryjas10
(my SC from preview)

this is not from FRC setting. This is in front of the hotel you sleuthed @siena. There is another scene where she is in this outfit strolling on the beach, before this cap was shown. IDK to me, this cap screams :
- Andi send Nick home
- Ali send Chris L home
note that both took place in the morning and with the lead knocking the F2's rooms in the hotel and let them go from their rooms. To me her's also appears as an LCD outfit.

Jas's strolling and standing in front of the hotel (i assume where the guys stay)  that seemingly in the morning as well makes me lean to think she is gonna pull a Brad (to Whitney) for that matter , or an Ali/ Andi (to Mikhel, IMO )  Smiley
Actually Joy, think it was me that had the sleuthing to that hotel. Siena found another angle, but I think I got the hotel.

IMO, there are a lot of parallels of this season to Bach Can so am wondering if this would be the last one...let Mikhel go ahead of time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:43 am

Yes @Aunties_Love is the one who sleuthed the hotel. I didn't even realize you'd written that @Joy15 and was just responding to whether Jasmine would let go of her F2 early.

I am interested to see if there are more Bach Can parallels, I guess we'll see in time.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:LOL yes!! i blame these two in my avi!! :angryemotion lolpanda

(my SC from preview)

- Andi send Nick home
- Ali send Chris L home

Actually Joy, think it was me that had the sleuthing to that hotel.  Siena found another angle, but I think I got the hotel.

IMO, there are a lot of parallels of this season to Bach Can so am wondering if this would be the last one...let Mikhel go ahead of time.

oops sorry..i must have missed the initial part of that hotel sleuthing. All credit goes to you @Aunties_Love yes .

IA..after Mike 2on1...i can see the parallels with Brad Smith season..should be interesting to see what and how the parallels will come into play... Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:32 am

So far....

Mike/Bianka; get 2/1 right after an ID
Mike/Bianka getting date roses in epi 4
.....working on more.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:42 am

During Bachelor Canada season one, the F1 was having a viewing party at her parents house for the FRC. When it aired that she was chosen, Brad the bachelor walked into the house. It was really something to watch.

You never know if history will repeat itself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:So far....

Mike/Bianka; get 2/1 right after an ID
Mike/Bianka getting date roses in epi 4
.....working on more.

I am afraid you were mistaken on the bolded?...IIRC no one got the football rose since there was the Drew/Chris drama on CP. Pretty sure no rose for Mikey then. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:During Bachelor Canada season one, the F1 was having a viewing party at her parents house for the FRC. When it aired that she was chosen, Brad the bachelor walked into the house. It was really something to watch.

You never know if history will repeat itself.

@GuardianAngel

ah yes..i can recall that heartwarming memory of B/B.  Smiley . Too bad they were donezo hmmm .

For this season, i have speculated that if Winnipeg wins the hosting party..its likely that JasMike will show up :Hugesmile Praying :
- WP is still in the running to win, out of the last 3 remaining cities.
- out of all cities Jasmine has only Re-tweeted Winnipeg giggling
- the show has promoted the voting for WP with the wording "you never who will show up' or something along the lines laugh out loud
- If the current schedule we have now come into play..the MTA hosting party (Nov 15) will take place after the supposed finale-FRC (Nov 8)...so timing wise...this wishful thinking of mine may sounds right. giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 pm

@GuardianAngel I had actually just randomly watched an old interview with Bianka and Brad recounting that story. Sounds like it must've been amazing to see. It had crossed my mind that it would be very possible for something similar to happen with both Mike and Jasmine having family so near. yes

@Joy15 I'm very much looking forward to when we finally know the order of the remaining episodes. IMO Morocco seems to have been quite a full-on time for Jasmine and she's really starting to delve deeper into all of the relationships. I think we'll see some progression happen with all of the frontrunners. I do think there has been some misdirect happening with Mike... IMO there would have been much more footage of Mike and Jasmine driving back from the desert which was left on the cutting room floor. And the episode preview IMO had a misdirect again that Mike could be the one going home (when I think it's clear to a lot of us that Jasmine was talking about Kevin P and his past). Since I think things will really progress once Jasmine visits Mike in Winnipeg I can't wait for HTDs. I'm especially excited to see Jasmine meeting Mike's dad! *kiddo* Praying All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose