SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Us Weekly revealed early on in the season that contestant Jordan Rodgers, who was one of four guys who made it to hometowns, might be JoJo’s final pick. However, viewers are now speculating that the former pro football quarterback may be handing out a few roses of his own on the 21st season of the Bachelor and contestant Luke Pell, a Nashville-based musician who grew up in Texas, is the guy who got down on one knee and proposed to JoJo.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3088525/jordan-rodgers-next-bachelor-who-is-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-final-pick/#7P1vIL0TAhdidW1w.99

During a recent interview with Yahoo!, Bachelorette host Chris Harrison dropped a few hints about Jordan, implying that he may have joined the cast hoping to make his way to the final three in an effort to get picked to become the Bachelor.
Considering he is the younger brother of Green Bay Packers’ quarterback Aaron Rodgers, choosing Jordan to become ABC’s next leading man would be great for ratings.
“Jordan is very interesting… JoJo has a spark with him right off the bat. The billion-dollar question is if he is here to extend his fame or find love. Is he just there trading on his brother’s name? Is he here to make a run to be the next Bachelor?”
Chris states that although JoJo made a connection with Jordan on night one, she quickly became a bit leery of him, using the old “too good to be true” line when describing her feelings for the 27-year-old athlete.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3088525/jordan-rodgers-next-bachelor-who-is-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-final-pick/#7P1vIL0TAhdidW1w.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 6:02 pm

laugh out loud....CH & the TPTB machine gives Yahoo the Jordan as potential next bachie story line to counter RS that Jordan is most likely F1.

We will see how this shakes down but it seems TPTB is still annoyed that RS thinks he is the authority on the outcome of this show which I agree that he is not.....jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Just the fact that Chris is trying to put doubt out there that Jordan isn't F1 makes says he's F1, imo. Also, didn't Luke do a lot of deleting on his IG a week or so ago, which makes him F4. Maybe Chase is still in the running for F1, in my mind.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 6:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:
limoncello wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I thought she used snapchat yesterday..?

that's correct :yes:

What is JoJo's snapchat?

Her snapchat is joellefletcher

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 13, 2016 6:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:
limoncello wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I thought she used snapchat yesterday..?

What is JoJo's snapchat?

jfletchaa

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did anybody read RS's post from today? He's "hearing" things. He also mentioned the "Jordan and JoJo show" again as well as the two narrative thing. He said he's most interested in seeing how the season played out because there's a lot of layers to what he's hearing. He's still being snarky about Jordan and a little about Robby too. He didn't have anything negative to say about Chase or Luke. What does that mean..?
RS "hears" things.
Now, let's think about this. If any of us reported hearing things, we would be encouraged to "get help". 
He has had auditory hallucinations in the past. Sometimes they bear fruit and other times they are simply fruity.  
He's most interested in seeing how the season plays out. Most of us on this forum are also, so I guess he is in good company. 
A lot of "layers" to what he is hearing. Nice one. I will have to remember that when I am unable to answer direct questions and don't want to appear to be vacillating. 
Oh Booger Boy.

lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
limoncello wrote:

What is JoJo's snapchat?

jfletchaa

Thanks for correcting...I inadvertently posted her Twitter handle.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 13, 2016 6:35 pm

julychild wrote:^^ I agree, she looks comfortable.

ND, who is going unspoiled suggests that some casts do not reactivate their accounts but rather open a new one. So far, Chase is the only one yet to reactivate his accounts, I think he may return to the IG account, but maybe start a new twitter acct. Something to look out for.
When did Jordan and Robby return to SM? Thanks cause I missed it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 13, 2016 6:43 pm

julychild wrote:Now that we have all 3 supposed F3 guys back on SM, one way or another, where is Joelle?

Robby(Changed stuff on Twitter and IG)
Jordan (Followed someone on IG)
Chase (Reactivated FB)

Do you have the dates for re-activation on SM?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Robby was between last night and this morning. I don't know that Jordan has actually returned to sm. His following/ follower number has steadily fluctuated.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 6:56 pm

hae1001 wrote:Robby was between last night and this morning. I don't know that Jordan has actually returned to sm. His following/ follower number has steadily fluctuated.

From Robby's thread regarding Jordon:
To clarify, "he" is Robby whose numbers have changed in the past 12 hours.

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:When I checked yesterday early afternoon, his numbers were different I believe, so he had to have done some changes in the past 12 hours. It will be interesting to see when JoJo emerges.

I just went back through my history. At around 7 PM nothing had changed, so sometime after that. I also think he might be F2 or F3, but JoJo also used her phone yesterday and Jordan started following a guy named Andrew Jeter who owns a Sports Mgmt Co. He could have just reactivated his account or Jordan had his phone too.

Not Jordan's thread, but to clarify, when someone reactivates their accounts they go to thier original spot and not 1st on the list of followers. Unless that guy was the last person Jordan followed, then de/reactivated his account, then Jordan followed yesterday.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 13, 2016 7:03 pm

I don't believe Jordan's follow list is shown in chronological order though. When I look at who he is following, Blake lively is the first listed. When I check from my hubbys, Taylor swift is the first listed.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh