SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

sdmom...you crack me up....Jordan has to be in every promo because "tis the season of Jordan". The producers are going to ride his brother's football famous status all season F1 or not. No offense to Green Bay Packers fans but the producers are expecting a huge turnout from y'all to ratchet up the ratings this season laugh out loud
For there to be so much Jordan, wondering and really beginning to think that he's not F1.

ETA:      sorry for the back to back posts.

Unless it's another season like the Shayne Lamas season where it was all about her.

To early to tell and I don't trust anything from RS when/if he gets the F1 especially this season, but I can see them focusing on Jordan to set him up as the next lead.
That and since he is semi-famous himself and with a famous brother, who better to take the heat off the actual F1. It will be interesting for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Duke702 Sat May 14, 2016 10:58 pm

The only Bachelor girl Jordan is following is Samantha Steffen, ugh. And he's following that weird girl that applied for the bachelor (and wrote a crazy blog post about Ben h) and is now on an Mtv show, emma sweigard.

I'm thinking he's not F1, jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:The only Bachelor girl Jordan is following is Samantha Steffen, ugh. And he's following that weird girl that applied for the bachelor (and wrote a crazy blog post about Ben h) and is now on an Mtv show, emma sweigard.

I'm thinking he's not F1, jmo
I think he knows Samantha, some way some how. He had a Twitter convo with her in January.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Did Jordan just start following Samantha today? Or has he been following her for a while now? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 14, 2016 11:01 pm

mercieme wrote:Did Jordan just start following Samantha today? Or has he been following her for a while now? TIA
He's been following her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2016 11:08 pm

He couldn't be following her for that long. She's only the last 6th follow on twitter.

ETA: He followed her Dec/ 15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 14, 2016 11:10 pm

I question his taste with the Samantha follow. She is just disgusting IMO. I had been impressed until that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 14, 2016 11:22 pm

I agree stuck but the guys seem to go gaga over her
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 14, 2016 11:42 pm

He's also following a lot of girls, or stereotypically "hot" girls I guess. Not a good sign IMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:He's also following a lot of girls, or stereotypically "hot" girls I guess. Not a good sign IMO
Has Jordan been in a serious relationship? Is he ready to be in one? From the little I know about him I'm not so sure. He seems like Jef from Emily's season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 14, 2016 11:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:He's also following a lot of girls, or stereotypically "hot" girls I guess. Not a good sign IMO
Has Jordan been in a serious relationship? Is he ready to be in one? From the little I know about him I'm not so sure. He seems like more like a Jef from Emily's season JMO

He dated someone for a quite while it seems, but they broke up in 2014. From what little I've seen on social media, it appeared to be a solid relationship and he seemed to be a good boyfriend to her. He seemed to be really thoughtful when it came to her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 12:03 am

jen689 wrote:
Has Jordan been in a serious relationship? Is he ready to be in one? From the little I know about him I'm not so sure. He seems like Jef from Emily's season JMO

I don't know how he is as a boyfriend but if he is F1...his career in broadcasting is also important to him as the dad let out. IMO this is not a relationship that will result in a marriage in the 18-24 months time frame so if he is F1....their fans better not expect a TV wedding to come about soon & hopefully Jojo is ok with that.....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh