SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 14, 2016 1:55 am

Gotcha. Well, scratch that theory then! Thanks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by ElonM Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

New promo
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/731605880769236992
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 6:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:Roberto didn't get one and Catherine's intro was only shown as a deleted scene CMIIW.

ETA: Oh yeah and I don't remember Chris or Shawn getting one either.

Me and my silly stats, but here's the season ones that I have:

STATS OF PREVIEW VIDEO SHOWN DURING THE PREMIERE:

Bette:

6: no
7: yes
8: yes
9: no
10: no
11: no
++++++++++++++++++++

Bach:

11: yes
12: no
13: yes/Melissa: no/Molly
14: yes
15: yes
16: yes
17: no
18: yes
19: no
20: yes

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks Elon.

AL I love stats, thanks for all that! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 14, 2016 7:44 pm

ElonM wrote:New promo

There's Jordon again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 8:37 pm

sdmom wrote:

There's Jordon again!

sdmom...you crack me up....Jordan has to be in every promo because "tis the season of Jordan". The producers are going to ride his brother's football famous status all season F1 or not. No offense to Green Bay Packers fans but the producers are expecting a huge turnout from y'all to ratchet up the ratings this season laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Elon.

AL I love stats, thanks for all that! yes
No problem at all, will move into the stats thread for us....

BTW, speaking of stats, if anyone else would like some that isn't there.....feel free to ask or pm me as I just may have them giggling

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 9:01 pm

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:

There's Jordon again!

sdmom...you crack me up....Jordan has to be in every promo because "tis the season of Jordan". The producers are going to ride his brother's football famous status all season F1 or not. No offense to Green Bay Packers fans but the producers are expecting a huge turnout from y'all to ratchet up the ratings this season laugh out loud
For there to be so much Jordan, wondering and really beginning to think that he's not F1.

ETA: sorry for the back to back posts.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Auntie...right now producers want everyone to think Jordan is F1 which is ok. In my line of work, we call that an hypothesis & then we validate or invalidate it.

Right now....we have nothing to discount the hypothesis that Jordan is F1. However IMO with Robby's SM behavior I don't think he is F1. Once we narrow down what's up with Chase then we will will confirm if Jordan is F1 or not. We have a few more days before blogger boy confirms whether or not Jordan is indeed F1 come next week sometime....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 9:14 pm

I guess my thing though is that it is automatically presumed to be a Jordan F1 because so much has been made out of him pre-season, through filming and even now.

From what I see, too much is being made of him in the previews, etc for him to be the actual F1.  When was the last time the F1 was showcased this much in previews??

IMO, I will wait to see what I see on the screen and what we can find out before presuming anything.  IMO.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat May 14, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:

There's Jordon again!

For there to be so much Jordan, wondering and really beginning to think that he's not F1.

ETA:      sorry for the back to back posts.

Unless it's another season like the Shayne Lamas season where it was all about her.

To early to tell and I don't trust anything from RS when/if he gets the F1 especially this season, but I can see them focusing on Jordan to set him up as the next lead.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Auntie IA with you....I don't fan any of these people, I just want to sleuth the season & project the correct outcome.

Poster JC has been monitoring the SM behaviors of the guys since filming & based on what she just posted in Robby's thread....I am leaning towards Jordan being the F1....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh