SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 9:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan on Si&Gary: http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-The-hardest-part-of-being-New-Zealands-Bachelor/tabid/96/articleID/43368/Default.aspx

Wow per the poll in that article 46% picks Naz.. Interesting.
Yeah the consensus with many including media and past contestants is Naz is F1.

Scout has been pro-Naz since the beginning of the season, with posting those pics of (what was sleuthed to be) Naz on her 2nd SD. For all their talk of "mystery/suspense" if Naz is F1 they didn't do a good job disguising it, imo.

Well if if these predictions are correct there will be no real surprises considering Jordan has stated that everyone will be surprised by his decision, so at this stage I will keep an open mind. Side discussion watching the interview posted by @AllAboutLove Jordan said really did struggle to let Gab go and said it was very close that was Naz and Gab...Interesting. Also note both interviews posted by AllAboutLove demonstrate Jordan (in my opinion) being very defensive about Naz and standing for her re hit lists comments etc. Praying

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Karina wrote:‘As for Khanjani, she is one of the few Bachelorettes to have kept her Instagram account locked down, but looks to have recently taken part in a photoshoot for something new she has planned.
"Got a little something coming up," she teased her social media followers.’
A photo shoot with Jordan as the winner maybe ?????

The final three: How the Bachelorettes are biding their time https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkrJuXzLzMAhVJtJQKHTiTBlAQqQIIMigAMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspy.nzherald.co.nz%2Fspy-news%2Fthe-final-three-how-the-bachelorettes-are-biding-their-time%2F&usg=AFQjCNFfcqMEi5f1sclxA2VwKkaVCasJag

I don't know why Naz has her IG on lockdown when her Twitter is public and she tweets what she posts on her IG so it makes no sense.

As for her little something coming up, apart from whether she is F3/F2/F1 I think it may be she is referring to this which she posted on her Twitter:

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 0141812583bb480ef07f72a05f67210d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Can someone please help me recollect where Jordan said folks will be surprised by his choice? Was this an interview he gave or a post on IG? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

mercieme wrote:From tonight's FD episode preview, can anyone tell who got the date described in this Scout's exclusive FD report? They are in Canterbury for the FD.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Inside-tonights-Bachelor-fantasy-date/tabid/515/articleID/14492/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14492&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer4063f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I am not sure but I think this seaside house/location may be Erin's date based on the preview...

I will post scaps for FD preview in the sleuthing thread to match up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 9:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:From tonight's FD episode preview, can anyone tell who got the date described in this Scout's exclusive FD report? They are in Canterbury for the FD.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Inside-tonights-Bachelor-fantasy-date/tabid/515/articleID/14492/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14492&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer4063f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I am not sure but I think this seaside house/location may be Erin's date based on the preview...

I will post scaps for FD preview in the sleuthing thread to match up.

Thanks....I wonder if it was the best location of the 3 for Scout to profile it....I will wait to read your recap tomorrow morning to find out giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 02, 2016 9:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Video of Jordan in his Edge interview...
Video here: http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Jordan-just-revealed-what-he-ACTUALLY-did-in-the-spa-with-Gab/tabid/106/articleID/45343/Default.aspx#ixzz47Xhm2zq0
This interview was similar to a couple of questions Erin answered...

1. What did you learn about love while on the show?
I did not learn anything about love. We only just started dating, love is developed over time.

12. Where would you like to honeymoon with Jordan?
...there is no way I'm thinking about a wedding with Jordan at this stage!

This is the answer I find perplexing...

20. Knowing what you know now, would you do it again?
Yeah, I guess so.

If Erin is F1 and excited to date Jordan in the real world I wonder why she didn't say yes since she met Jordan on the show JMO

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-29-questions-with-bachelorette-Erin-Higgins/tabid/511/articleID/14437/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 9:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/nazanin.khanjani.9?fref=nf

Naz posted the following on her Bach NZ FB if she does or does not win this is overkill and in my opinion disrespectful to the other final 2

"ALL I CAN SAY IS... WOW❤️
Thank you for the support guys; it means the absolute world to me & I feel very privileged xx
Art Green Team Naz. I think that they seem to have the most genuine and natural connection.
HALEY CROOKS - Mai FM presenter
100% hands down I'm ‪#‎TeamNaz‬ and have proudly been since day one. I love that she's sassy and not afraid to speak her mind but is also a sweetheart deep down. I support Naz because she reminds me of myself. She's a boss bitch, confident, real, independent but beneath a hard exterior has a whole lot of love to give. Who doesn't want a girl that has it all? Get it Naz!
DOM HARVEY - The Edge
"‪#‎Team‬ Naz. Lets be honest, she has been the highlight of this series. She was the first Bachelorette whose name you remembered and the one that EVERYBODY has talked about from the very first episode. Initially, I thought she was just being kept in to stir s***. But it seems like her and Jordan have a really good thing going on.
CHRIS MAC- Six 60
I'd say Naz, not only because they seem to have a relationship that has gone beyond just the positive aspects of each other's personalities but also because I get the sense that Jordan is genuinely afraid of what she might do to him if he chose someone else.
TEUILA BLAKELY - actress
I haven't been watching The Bachelorregularly, but it's impossible not to know what's going on. From what I've seen and heard, I'm going to go with Naz. I think [Jordan and Naz] would compliment each other and actually do genuinely like each other. Plus she's the only brunette left too, laugh out loud.
RACHEL GLUCINA - Scout editor
Naz is the clear winner judging by the genuine connection and affection the pair share. She has been a breath of fresh air on the show which could have been so humdrum and predictable had it not been for Naz's big personality"

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 13103310

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 9:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Video of Jordan in his Edge interview...
Video here: http://www.theedge.co.nz/WATCH-Jordan-just-revealed-what-he-ACTUALLY-did-in-the-spa-with-Gab/tabid/106/articleID/45343/Default.aspx#ixzz47Xhm2zq0
This interview was similar to a couple of questions Erin answered...

1. What did you learn about love while on the show?
I did not learn anything about love. We only just started dating, love is developed over time.

12. Where would you like to honeymoon with Jordan?
...there is no way I'm thinking about a wedding with Jordan at this stage!

This is the answer I find perplexing...

20. Knowing what you know now, would you do it again?
Yeah, I guess so.

If Erin is F1 and excited to date Jordan in the real world I wonder why she didn't say yes since she met Jordan on the show JMO

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-29-questions-with-bachelorette-Erin-Higgins/tabid/511/articleID/14437/Default.aspx

Yes, I noticed that as well they are being very careful in their responses and Erin in her 29 questions some answers were very similar to Jordan's. Embarressed!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 9:33 pm

mercieme wrote:Can someone please help me recollect where Jordan said folks will be surprised by his choice? Was this an interview he gave or a post on IG? TIA

I will try and find it if it. Can anyone else remember ??? I will look on IG have a feeling it may there when asked who everyone thought would be his leading lady

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 02, 2016 9:34 pm

I don't think Naz is F1. She's loves the attention and is looking forward to all the opportunities she's going to have once the finale airs JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Was the geo location turned on for any of Naz's SM postings today? The F3 has early media calls in Auckland tomorrow morning. Naz has the longest trip to Auckland of the F3 so if she is not in Auckland as of tonite, we can just expect her to coast to be in the F2.....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 9:50 pm

mercieme wrote:Can someone please help me recollect where Jordan said folks will be surprised by his choice? Was this an interview he gave or a post on IG? TIA
IIRC...It was on Jordan's IG but I don't think it may have meant that much since I think Storm who was a frontrunner was still on the show when he posted it or commented this? It's in the threads somewhere so can see the date I think.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12