SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by leavers Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:01 am

He's posted about climate change and the fires, a meteor shower, and Star Wars since this post.

He's also dropped to 170k followers.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:27 am

Bobette wrote:Not sure where to plonk this but rumour has it Sophie Monk might be on IACGMOOH.  She'd be great IMO!

Source

Just noticed that Sportsbet seem pretty to think Sophie is the blonde bombshell... and that she'll do well Smiley

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 U8JH2eX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:36 am

Does anyone else follow Sam Cochrane still and watched his current Instagram stories.
I’ve flicked through lots as it’s a million stories but he is smoking a joint and seems like he’s losing it...... going on about Tara and telling his truth and “fake crying”.
It’s full on

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 am

@Kas_256 I did watch it and was happy to know he’s found his channel to communicate his gifts. Yes, it was quite a lot and seemed incoherent but REAL and vulnerable. There is no pretense and he’s just very raw. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I prefer his authenticity than the perfectly filtered, curated, plastic fake post about the next thing to buy or do. He hasn’t post in almost a year, so it’s opening up a new chapter for him.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 am

Oh noooo I went to have a look but when you look up the top of someone's insta stories and it's just a row of dots? Too much! I flicked through some and he really was ranting and raving. It's a nope from me. And if he's still talking about Tara that's just sad, she's moved on AFAIK. JMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:03 am

@leavers Well, if you’d listen, he just mentions her very briefly and it’s more like a message to a lot of Australian friends that he’s been out of touch with. He wished Tara the best happiness. He’s not at all bitter or sad IMO, just opening up after a long hiatus and preparing to share more. But as I said, it’s not the expected, usual IG posting.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 am

The bit I heard he was swearing and saying how sick he was of Instagram models. Sounded pretty ranty to me. I would definitely not sit and listen to minutes and minutes of anyone's stories like that, the only reason to ever have that little trail of dots at the top of your stories is doing a cute Q&A imo not ranting to yourself in the dark laugh out loud

(not a dig at you @Astrobach I've just always thought Sam was kind of a loose cannon and this is just more evidence to me, JMO)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:16 am

leavers wrote: Oh noooo I went to have a look but when you look up the top of someone's insta stories and it's just a row of dots?  Too much! I flicked through some and he really was ranting and raving. It's a nope from me. And if he's still talking about Tara that's just sad, she's moved on AFAIK.  JMO.

Yes I flicked through lots of it too but it did just seem like a lot of ranting and raving to me. I think he was trying to make a point or an announcement but I don’t think he ever got there from what I followed.

I agree it was raw and probably fairly “real” but for me it was all just a little too much and the vibe I got was more he was losing it than anything else 😳 but that’s my opinion.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:29 am

@leavers @Kas_256 I didn’t see /  hear his rant about models, I saw the previous ones( they may have expired?) and he was in a different mood possibly. He definitely can be excessive and confusing sounding. He has a lot to express and it’s been bottled up too long, and this platform is not the best vehicle for what he has to offer at this point. I’m just seeing a very creative guy whose brain works in a different way and is very awake to other things. NOT your typical kind of guy or past contestant from a reality show, on Instagram.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:22 pm

I warmed to Nichole during Matt's season (worst faux-villain ever and that's a compliment laugh out loud).  

Sounds to me like she's better off without this guy, pregnant or not.  Single parenting is not the end of the world and a drug addict is not someone you want around your child IMO.  You'll be fine Nichole  PINKHEART

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 7d7Urhf

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 F9Fgady

Full story here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/nichole.d.wood/2437881758925347570/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Hey @Bobette how about joining in on the Ukraine bachelorette. I don't understand the language but the show is well developed and produced. IMO, a fun show.
Our wonderful forum has a lot of international followers and @natik has done a great and gracious job of translating and explaining details about the episodes and BTS.
It's currently up to episode 3.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:38 am

Thanks for the invite @Idlemess bestbud!

I've tried watching the foreign language seasons before but find them hard to follow - I usually only half-watch (multitasking!) and with not understanding the audio I miss a lot (tone of voice is revealing IMO, which doesn't come across in transcripts).

That said, there's not going to be any AU sleuthing for MONTHS so I might need to have another crack.  Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256