SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Poor Catherine. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Clearly plenty of people find him funny, Catherine included.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Diana wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSdkLyFvoj/?taken-by=seanloweksu

Yeah, yikes. This makes me way uncomfortable. I'm so sick of him trying to be funny. Rolling Eyes
Euuuuuugggh, jeez - that's your baby!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

It's a photo to tuck away in the private family photo album, show him when he's older and have a laugh. Grossly inappropriate imo to post on sm and I don't find the attempt at humor funny at all.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 pm

I just hope for their kids sake that he has his father's sense of humor and then maybe when his future girlfriend or boss googles him and finds this he won't care.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Clearly plenty of people find him funny, Catherine included.
I don't find anything wrong with what he said. And clearly 961 ppl don't either. A little inappropriate humor is refreshing coming from "virgin bachelor" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm

casjacknick wrote:I just hope for their kids sake that he has his father's sense of humor and then maybe when his future girlfriend or boss googles him and finds this he won't care.

Ding, ding, ding! He's just a baby now. But he's his own person and SeanCat (and really all these Bach people with their kids) should really, REALLY think about what they send out about these autonomous people to their millions of followers. For goodness sake, when I was a kid (before the Internet) I liked to proofread what my mom wrote about me in her yearly Christmas card, and she respected that! And she was literally just mailing a letter to friends! Not broadcasting my every move to millions of strangers. Social media and parenting brings up a lot of new issues and potential problems that we've never had to deal with before as a society.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Yeah, I don't think that photo was humorous outside of the couple viewing it. IMO not for the public unless Sean chooses to post one sitting next to baby with his own hand down his own pants. That might be funny. Maybe not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Diana wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSdkLyFvoj/?taken-by=seanloweksu

Yeah, yikes. This makes me way uncomfortable. I'm so sick of him trying to be funny. Rolling Eyes

EWWWWWWWWW.

Sean, please just stick to your super vanilla persona. You can't pull off edgy humor, you just gross us out. IMO.

He tries so hard and it's just not him IMO. I find his SM persona weird sometimes. Dude just be yourself.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly think it's crazy NOT to shill IMO. I would be doing it like crazy. You only live once laugh out loud !

I so agree with you!  See this link:

*Edit* Janner posts belong in their own thread please.

**Sorry about that. I was just contributing to the discussion about shilling and that there is a lot of money to be made doing so. I didn't want to post without a link to back that up, but I will be more careful about that in the future.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm

That picture is posed, IMO. How old is that baby? Certainly not old enough to have the control to shove his hand down his pants. There's a lid for every pot as the saying goes - he's not my cup of tea.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm

I barely follow any of these couples but didn't S/C have some deal with a company who sponsored the baby announcement or something? I don't see them or anyone else superior in how they use their 'fame' for money. A lot have done it and mostly I don't care. It's their lives. I wouldn't want to see anyone I really like doing one of the MBC type shows though.

I like Sean's family more than I like him. I will admit a little disappointment that Cat seems to have done all the changing in their marriage. I hope it's not really like that because she appears to be happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake