SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri May 20, 2016 8:44 am

I love Trista and Ryan, they are the real gold standard to me. The OG. What all the other marrieds/couples from this show should model themselves after. But it's Ryan that keeps them normal, IMO. Trista has (or had?) a little bit to a lot of famewhore in her. Luckily she loves Ryan more than that desire, so it's muted quite a bit.

HOPEFULLY Ashley/JP come across/get an edit more like Trista and Ryan and less like SeanCat. It's such a risky gamble. IMO SeanCat's MBC appearance really dulled the shine on them. Luckily for them, Cat got preggo like immediately after, so it was a good (unintended) PR move to make people forget about their weird fights and issues on that show. Jash are trying, so maybe baby #2 will come along at just the right moment for them too. :gotcha:
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 am

Ohhh I thought it was the brother molester Duggar. Well, at least that's something.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

bleuberry wrote:Update: it looks like the Duggar husband and the Mob Wives girl have unfollowed Ashley and JP since last night laugh out loud. That was fast!

bleu, I love that you were on the ball last night. This board is amazing at how quick it figures things out once we get a whiff of some news. Kudos to your instincts to check IG after it was suggested that a reality show might be taping. I know it's not "a proven fact" that JP & Ashley filmed anything, but I'd bet my sleuthing license that you're 100% right. Nice job! yes

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 9:24 am

Aw thanks Litta! It was a bittersweet find. giggling

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:Do these shows ever try to temper the cast with a more "normal" reality tv couple. Maybe they were offered something too good to turn away. Either way--uugh.

I felt that on their season of MBC Trista & Ryan were pretty much a normal couple with minimal (and probably almost made up) "problems".

I've really only watched one season of MBC and one of CT (the CT with JPG and Nikki) and felt that MBC was the better show in terms of at least some semblance of some sort of therapy that might have some sliver of usefulness. That said though the trailers of the recent season look like MBC has gone down the slippery slope of seeking the grandest train wreck.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Fri May 20, 2016 11:34 am

Nooooooo no no

I hope they come across well, but I do remember Ashley's insecurities on her season...hoping they don't resurface here.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 am

They probably took it because it was only 2 weeks. And I'd bet they didn't seek it out and someone just called because they've been having Bachelor couples on a lot of these shows. Maybe they figured why not and it would give them a two week break from kid/work stuff?

I also think they like the money. Ashley was one of the first Twitter shills for product, she was just subtle about it and picked stuff that was classy for the most part so it was less noticeable. (Similar to Des). I think she got a TON of wedding/baby stuff that way. Maybe that dried up? I mean, they both have normal jobs and seem to do fine, but that money isn't the same as TV money.

I just hope they don't regret it. They seem like easygoing people for the most part, but I'm sure they have issues that are going to come out that won't be pretty. Hopefully they deal with it by snarking on themselves.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Sat May 21, 2016 3:16 pm

If they went away for two weeks, probably both sets of grandparents came in sequence to take care of 40#, maybe even Ashley's sister, although she has little ones of her own. Whatever, they must have really planned this out.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Mon May 23, 2016 10:56 am

*EDIT* Believe the best... If they DID do this show, I am sure they didn't take it lightly...*EDIT*

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoyBlue Mon May 23, 2016 11:00 am

I agree with you, Melrose, and I absolutely believe the best of them, and their families as well, from what I can gather.
LittleBoyBlue
LittleBoyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 12:06 pm

It's a girl!!! All sins forgiven.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 6 Image22

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Nice !

Would she be about 5 months along or more?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari