SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can't see my DH buying a "Love" bracelet for our daughter. That's kind of creepy IMO.
It's not like that, it's a classic/statement piece. Like a Tiffany's heart from mom & dad for a girl's bat mitzvah for us peasants Smiley

Eta:

Link: http://realstyle.therealreal.com/cartier-love-bracelet-history/

It's a statement, about the woman, about her background, about her circle, NOTHING to do with romantic love.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Seems it can also have links to romantic love. If so, yes icky if it's from her daddy. How can one definitely say it's not linked to romanticism ? How can one definitely say it's from her daddy? It's really an opinion right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can't see my DH buying a "Love" bracelet for our daughter. That's kind of creepy IMO.
It's not like that, it's a classic/statement piece. Like a Tiffany's heart from mom & dad for a girl's bat mitzvah for us peasants Smiley

Eta:

Link: http://realstyle.therealreal.com/cartier-love-bracelet-history/

It's a statement, about the woman, about her background, about her circle, NOTHING to do with romantic love.

I know what it is. I have one on my wrist. Smiley
I stand by what I posted, IMO. It's not a gift a dad gives to a daughter. And yes, my daughters did get the Tiff heart stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Of course it's an opinion. 

Jo posted about her new toy Jun 5th of last year. No Chad in sight.

Either way, I'd also like a super icky toy like this, where do we sign up for the ickiness?!! laugh out loud

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Image11

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 pm

It's possible she could have purchased it herself, too. I guess unless she comes clean, no one will ever know.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's possible she could have purchased it herself, too. I guess unless she comes clean, no one will ever know.

Ita. Maybe she had a coupon giggling Maybe by a mention , it becomes a freebie. #cartier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Maybe. Lots of maybes. Maybe it was a gift from parents. Maybe it was a gift from "friend". Maybe it was a self gift. The bottom line is she likes nice things. Smiley I make things very easy for my loved ones by self gifting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:45 pm

It's from her parents, answer below. I'm sorry, the idea that it was from anyone else, especially Chad, made no sense to me:

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Image12

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:51 pm

LOL OK--got ya. I thought you literally meant it was from "Daddy". That idea creeps me out. It was a gift from her parents, still a bit odd, imo, but better than the other alternative.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL OK--got ya. I thought you literally meant it was from "Daddy". That idea creeps me out. It was a gift from her parents, still a bit odd, imo, but better than the other alternative.
Well yeah, I don't think Jo and her dad are secretly hooking up. I'm not that demented by this show yet  yes

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Seabear wrote:
Dessler wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Ok, so now she'll have a , ahem.....trophy BF who wants a trophy GF. #perfect #imo Hugesmile

IMO i don't think that is what she wants or cares about having "trophy BF" either....her ex is an hairdresser

Just a wild guess but I bet that expensive Cartier Love Bracelet that JoJo wore all last season was given to her by Chad. He is not just a hairdresser....he owns his own salon and appears to be very successful.

JoJo and her brothers seem to run with a very well heeled crowd in Dallas.

I think JoJo and Jordan have a lot in common but I definitely think JoJo is accustomed to a much wealthier lifestyle.  I don't think that is a huge deciding factor though in choosing Jordan. They will work out or not depending on what type of relationship they forge post season and how they climb over the obstacles.  
Robby is the one that seems more of a country club lifestyle like JoJo.....but unless there is a foiler....that seems irrelevant.

JMO
It actually wasn't. Her mom got it for her per JoJo's IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 pm

The Cartier bracelet was given to JoJo by her mom per JoJo's IG. They both have matching yellow gold ones. Brother Ben got his girlfriend Mindy a beautiful rose gold one for their anniversary. Lucky ladies...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29