SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Agree.

I have no issues with these folks going on multiple reality shows etc. But if we paint one set of contestants as "there for the fame" or "fame whores" then these two need to be included seeing that this is Ben's third and Laurens second go around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by landrje Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I can picture it now ... announcer's voice: "in the next episode of 'Ben and Lauren: Denver Suburbanites On the Loose,' Ben says 'I love you' to the pizza delivery girl before Lauren can slam the door in her face ... see it all happen next week on Freeform TV (formerly the ABC Family channel in those households who happen to get the channel)!" giggling

j/k ... hope they have a very enjoyable, rewarding, and lucrative time on the show
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm

http://www.thewrap.com/bachelor-ben-lauren-spinoff-ordered-by-freeform/

Producers say BenLo are the biggest couple in the last 10 years. Ben's venture into politics will be shown and there appears to be guest appearances probably by Des and Trisha.(since Lauren has already met up with them) .. Maybe some other guys.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Ben and Lauren are the biggest ‘Bachelor’ couple of the last 10 years,” said Karey Burke, executive vice president, Programming and Development, Freeform.

I'm like one of the biggest Benlo's fans you will ever meet and  even I find this laughable. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:Agree.

I have no issues with these folks going on multiple reality shows etc. But if we paint one set of contestants as "there for the fame" or "fame whores"  then these two need to be included seeing that this is Ben's third and Laurens second go around.

I don't think Ben and Lauren have any issue with it. They seem to be the biggest fans of the show, all the spin offs etc. and they've openly said that they're open to any opportunities, reality shows etc that they get offered.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:38 pm

So mike fleiss is one of the producers and his fellow producers . It does make sense. Well if abc is the one to do this . Showing their post bachelor life in Denver . Following them all around leading to their wedding . For sure this will be going to make them more famous. It is still a reality show . Yeah it is a different one . I get that . But I would say there will be not much privacy for them after this show will wrap up. Jmo .

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:41 pm

This just seems real dumb. A TV show, meh. Lauren just seems to hate the criticism so much, and Ben doesn't even like being on snapchat, he's always rolling his eyes and stuff. They seemed like they wanted to be private and have a "normal" couple life. So I'm rolling my eyes.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Hahahhaa and he already starting promoting it laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/745610858449928194

And if you want to follow their new upcoming show to
. Here is the Twitter account .

https://twitter.com/benandlaurentv/status/745642606411997184

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:IMO doing a show where you are the only couple invites more issues and drama since there isn't another couple that can take the focus for an episode or two.

And I can guarantee there will be drama, whether real or manufactured. They don't make these shows to delicate a happy couple 24/7.

I'm just gonna enjoy them being knocked off this "perfect" pedestal some have of them.

I'm sure I'm guilty too... But the fan wars are kinda silly. We all like different couples for one reason or another. It shouldn't be some stupid competition, or waiting to see someone knocked off some make believe pedestal.

I definitely don't think they are perfect. I think this is a gamble, and for sure it opens them up for criticism. But I also think it will be relatively controlled. Of course there will be manufactured drama- probably circling around home renovations, wedding planning, maybe Lauren adjusting to new life. But it's not MBC, which is SPECIFICALLY about dealing with marital issues. There is a difference. None of these couples are immune to more reality tv. They've all done something or another. I'm guessing Ben/Lauren want to do this to make some $$, promote charities, keep his name out there for politics, and catapult them into their own televised wedding.

I was talking generally about people saying they are "perfect". Sure all fan groups are guilty of it but I enjoy when these fans realize they are people too and take them off the pedestal.

And now they are like all the others. I had read many say they were above more reality tv so this just proves they aren't.

JMOAA

Ben and Lauren have many times said tgeyre open to more reality tv, any opportunities and adventures offered to them, and I think all their fans know this too. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Well I'm mostly looking forward to seeing that sweet baby Ceyla on the show! Her moms snaps of her are so dang adorable. Bring on baby Ceyla! :babies:awwww

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:52 pm

I know this benlo's thread but have you seen this Kaitlyn's tweet today ?laugh out loud. Hmmmm I bet has something to do with benlo's new reality show laugh out loud.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/745639910191730688

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Let's make sure we keep the thread topic on the couple. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom