SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 pm

sublime wrote:The twins flew out from Denver last night and are now with Amanda.
It's like random members of Bach Nation take turns housing and babysitting the orphaned twins. Where is their mom???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:43 pm

I guess flights are cheap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:06 am

And if Amanda was going to leave her girls AGAIN, wouldn't the nicer thing to do be to fly to meet Josh and drive/ride with him the rest of the way?

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:10 am

She's not necessarily leaving: "the twins" are coming to visit her
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:11 am

Well, priorities.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:12 am

^^^ Could her girls still be with her?  They were strapped in the backseat in their cars seats in her snapchat today saying she was headed to Tahoe.  The twins love being with the little ones so maybe they are all together?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:16 am

They are at a Keith urban concert.  Pretty sure her girls aren't at a concert (or at least I hope not).

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 am

Southerngal wrote:They are at a Keith urban concert.  Pretty sure her girls aren't at a concert (or at least I hope not).
laugh out loud Deadbeat Nick2 to the rescue. So deadbeat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:59 am

Did anyone see her other snaps from this week? One of them showed her girls playing in the pool without floaties, and showed a time stamp of it being almost 11pm and they were still awake or at least tired but trying to stay awake. Idk some of those things made me shake my head. And yes hopefully they aren't @ that concert with her!.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49c

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:59 am

It takes great effort to maintain consistency and routine with kids. Enter into the equation different caretakers. Kids are resilient, but they still need to be kept safe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:40 pm

There are some snaps of Amanda at a concert with Becca, her bestie Robert, Emily, Hailey, Ashley I on Instagram at @beccatilleysnapchats

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Yah 11pm is too late for my kids (the same age) for sure but is that her time zone or yours? Our kids never used floaties and were taught swim survival at 1&2 yrs old... our instructor highly discourages it so maybe they did the same programme? When my 2 yr old dives into a public pool people FREAK out until she swims on her own front/back/front to the side and they are amazed...ISR is the programme if anyone is interested, best ever!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27