SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:20 pm

The whole thing has me SMH even if I pretend Josh isn't what Andi said. Amanda is a divorced mom of two little girls and Josh has already had a failed TV engagement but yeah let's get engaged after less than three weeks and uproot Amanda and her girls away from their father and grandparents because no way should Josh have to move or make sacrifices for a measly woman. ROFL.

All JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 pm

So it's confirmed that the plan is to move to Atlanta or are we assuming based on RS?

I'd be shocked if they actually did that for 101 reasons. FWIW, Amanda's parent live in St. Louis not Cali.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:28 pm

It was actually TMZ that said they are buying a house in Atlanta not RS.

She makes questionable decisions but I would hope she would not do something so drastic after barely knowing the guy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:29 pm

I'm actually giving TMZ more credibility than RS.

That's just insane!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:The whole thing has me SMH even if I pretend Josh isn't what Andi said. Amanda is a divorced mom of two little girls and Josh has already had a failed TV engagement but yeah let's get engaged after less than three weeks and uproot Amanda and her girls away from their father and grandparents because no way should Josh have to move or make sacrifices for a measly woman. ROFL.

All JMO. cheeky
I literally laughed out loud at "measly woman" laugh out loud This is so selfish of both of them that I can't even comprehend what's going on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:The whole thing has me SMH even if I pretend Josh isn't what Andi said. Amanda is a divorced mom of two little girls and Josh has already had a failed TV engagement but yeah let's get engaged after less than three weeks and uproot Amanda and her girls away from their father and grandparents because no way should Josh have to move or make sacrifices for a measly woman. ROFL.

All JMO. cheeky
I literally laughed out loud at "measly woman" laugh out loud This is so selfish of both of them that I can't even comprehend what's going on.

rotfl at this point, I think they're both (separately and together) a few fries shy of a full happy meal.  None of this seems the least bit thought out or smart this early on and so quickly.  

And while I think there maybe a kernel of truth in some of what Andi said, I have always thought he was a more decent guy than what she tried to spew.  But at this point, I can't even begin to get behind or understand this nonsense.  stupid I hope they're happy because everyone deserves to be happy, but let's hope it works out, so even more people won't be pulled into a mess of a relationship with them.  Hugesmile  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:56 pm

traveler90 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:https://amandastantonblog.com/

I wonder how "happy" Josh is that Amanda speaks so highly of Nick laugh out loud

Yeah, she basically just reiterated that she really did have a crush on Nick, but since he made it clear he wasn't that interested in her, she moved on to Josh. I hope Josh was aware of that, since he seemed to be under the impression that he stole Nick's girl with his lion moves. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Yeah. Lying moves after she moved on.
SMH and SMM

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:07 pm

I think there is a lot we do not really know about Josh and Amanda and their relationship.  RS information is very suspect as of late.  When a couple starts dating, and figuring out their relationship, they need to decide what is best for them and to figure it out as they go.  They are probably still figuring things out.  Also maybe Amanda wants a fresh start.  We really have no idea what they will do until they do it.  I am of the watch and wait and hope the best for them.  Also the show does everything they can to make people look crazy and sleazy. This is such a shame because a real relationship can form.  What if things work out great for them... I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I also do not think that Josh and Nick really have any trouble between each other. It is fine if Amanda had a crush on Nick, she was not in a relationship with Josh yet. My view of all this is this is partly scripted and they were told to act this out, to make it look like a Josh Nick struggle again for ratings... this is just silliness and I think they are all playing along.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm

This reminds me of Sam and Snez (bach Aussie). I had similar comments then about Snez taking her kid away from her wheelchair bound father. Everyone now seems adjusted and happy. Amanda's kids are even younger. We will see.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm

As far as I'm concerned, once children are involved, there is no playing along and no silliness.
No passes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I think there is a lot we do not really know about Josh and Amanda and their relationship.  RS information is very suspect as of late.  When a couple starts dating, and figuring out their relationship, they need to decide what is best for them and to figure it out as they go.  They are probably still figuring things out.  Also maybe Amanda wants a fresh start.  We really have no idea what they will do until they do it.  I am of the watch and wait and hope the best for them.  Also the show does everything they can to make people look crazy and sleazy. This is such a shame because a real relationship can form.  What if things work out great for them... I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I also do not think that Josh and Nick really have any trouble between each other.  It is fine if Amanda had a crush on Nick, she was not in a relationship with Josh yet.  My view of all this is this is partly scripted and they were told to act this out, to make it look like a Josh Nick struggle again for ratings... this is just silliness and I think they are all playing along.  
Does it really, though? I didn't watch last season but did they work overtime to make Tanner and Jade look crazy and sleazy? I got the impression that they were pretty normal and drama-free and had a decent edit, so maybe the show isn't necessarily out to get everyone. Personally I think Josh is just the same douchebag he's apparently always been, and the hay is in the barn or the chickens have come home to roost or whatever (TM Mini Marine). IMO he's doing a pretty good job making himself look crazy and sleazy all on his own.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27